Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What she done with my $200? She don't buy food bc this fucking bat eater dont need to buy food. They eat cats, dogs and whatever. Fuck I'm pissed now that i see this profile pic and remembered how she laught at me.

@Qingdao BAT EATER WHOREhow many people do you stole? I guess I was not the only one that could do anything agains a whore that lives in the other fucking side of the planet. FUCK I wish I could butch you like you do with bats and whatever you eat.

I had to post this... one of his messages from another thread.. who would have guessed!
This shit us garbage brewed made by pure olive oil. If I inject even e version I could feel in hours.

Yes, let's avoid the rage. I am already pissed off all the time. Tren would turn me into Victor Szasz faster.

Sorry for the late, guys. It was a lot o prints of my chat with here. I didn't came her to lie, check the mesages dates. It's from months ago! Her name is Alisa Yang. Someone can confirm? And look at the pic. She did even has/had a whatsapp for contact and the store was Qingdao Chemicals at Alibaba. You guys can check it! I am bloqued for months, she did sent my order to another client here in Brazil and gave me the track code of the person to fool me till the buyer protection ended, them she did not even care anymore because she had my money in account, them she blocked me. She stole USD200,00 from me. Was 40gr of Drost E. Please guys, someone can help at least to show the truth about what she done to me so they don't buy anymore? I know she won't give me the money back, but it can't stay that way..

Attachments

• Print Screen Alibaba.png
    Print Screen Alibaba.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Print Screen Alibaba2.png
    Print Screen Alibaba2.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Print Screen Alibaba3.png
    Print Screen Alibaba3.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Print Screen Alibaba4.png
    Print Screen Alibaba4.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Print Screen Alibaba5.png
    Print Screen Alibaba5.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Print Screen Alibaba6.png
    Print Screen Alibaba6.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Print Screen Alibaba7.png
    Print Screen Alibaba7.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Print Screen Alibaba8.png
    Print Screen Alibaba8.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Print Screen Alibaba9.png
    Print Screen Alibaba9.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 91
I would be happy if she gave my money back, but she won't do it. She blocked me there and I never had this back. Never had this problems with my new seller. She's a thief. I'm so pissed now that I see her around here. I would never imagine that those chinese do post here. I just saw because are in the new posts of the main page of the forum and recognized her by the profile pic and the Qingdao Sigma name.

I know for many of you USD200,00 may be nothing, but for me it is. Saddly she never refound me. It's not fun when It's your money, man. Only those who have ever been robbed know how frustrating it is.

Please guys put yourself in my place. What can I do to get my USD200,00 back? She can't continued her bussines after this. She stole my money, it's not right.

I know for many of you USD200,00 may be nothing, but for me it is. Saddly she never refound me. It's not fun when It's your money, man. Only those who have ever been robbed know how frustrating it is.
I need to make sure the story is clear here. You’re stating that the source did send a package, presumably with your products, but it went to the wrong address. The source then did not remedy the situation. Correct?

I need to make sure the story is clear here. You’re stating that the source did send a package, presumably with your products, but it went to the wrong address. The source then did not remedy the situation. Correct?

YES! Exactly! She did fool me giving the track code of another client from here, Brazil. Alibaba has a buyer protection like Aliexpress, you know? So in this mean time I keep awaiting even after my protection ended (this was her plan) so I just know that I was she was fooling me when I saw that the track code was delivered to another person. It was not even in my state/city! So I did go to the chat and started to pressure her to give my money back, PISSED OFF of course because she did not care about! She blocked me there and in the Whatsapp. Never refound my money. I lost USD200.00 in the hand of this THIEF!

I don't blame her for blocking you. If there was some sort of error on her part you should have tried to figure it out in a civilized manner instead of spewing vulgar shit towards her. There is always risk involved and you shouldn't be spending money you can't afford to lose.