Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Since april Alibaba bans all pharmaceutical products and steroids, you can't have an item like that.
I joined Qingdao Sigma team since June.
You said you ordered in June July, this kind of orders isn't possible at this time, otherwise alibaba will close our shop ;)

For those who ordered recently had anyone received a link with an item like this? :cool:
@RussianDoggo see above, looks like alibaba banned aas around April, it's in their rules as well as I checked. Not saying you didn't order Mast, but it's not supposed to be allowed so idk how it passed. I hate you lost money, not sure what more you can do as I'm not positive you ordered from this same company.

Hyaluronic Acid

100g $50
500g $190
1kg $330

Benefits:

• Promotes Healthier, More Supple Skin. ...
  • Can Speed Wound Healing. ...
  • Relieve Joint Pain by Keeping Bones Well Lubricated. ...
  • Soothe Acid Reflux Symptoms. ...
  • Relieve Dry Eye and Discomfort. ...
  • Preserve Bone Strength. ...
  • Could Prevent Bladder Pain.

AVAILABLE PRODUCTS IN USA WAREHOUSE: PEPTIDES & HGH

SHIPPING $5
T/4 3-4 days opening days

ITEMdosage/vialPrice of 1 kit (10 vials) $
MT210mg65
Bpc1575mg55
Ipamorelin5mg55
Tb5005mg85
HGH frag5mg88
HGH10ui70
HCG5000ui85
PT14110mg85

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals if I buy about 2-3 kilos total of different products (let’s just say 1 kg of Test Cyp, Test E and Test P) and want the option of shipping to the warehouse and then to me, will I be charged $45 per product or will it all be one shipment with one shipping charge? Just wondering, since $45 isn’t a huge charge at all.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals if I buy about 2-3 kilos total of different products (let’s just say 1 kg of Test Cyp, Test E and Test P) and want the option of shipping to the warehouse and then to me, will I be charged $45 per product or will it all be one shipment with one shipping charge? Just wondering, since $45 isn’t a huge charge at all.
You will be charged on the weight as it's shipped domestically, not the product, for example if you bought 10 items and total is 1 kg or less, it's $45 fee.
For 2kg $88 ( for example 1 kg test e + 1/2 kg test c + 1/2 kg test p)..
This can be quoted instantaneously.

We can ship all products: raws, peptides, hgh, oils, tabs... with international prices and we bear all the customs risk, we send first to our usa warehouse, and we ship domestically once received.

Custom batch of injectable tbol or anavar? Approx. cost of something like that? Obviously untested.

Noticed provrion raws were in stock. Have plans to press a batch?

Custom batch of injectable tbol or anavar? Approx. cost of something like that? Obviously untested.

Noticed provrion raws were in stock. Have plans to press a batch?

Injectable anavar can be made, but it's oil injectable.
Injectable tbol cannot be made because tbol raw is out of stock

To give you an idea, in the past a client ordered a mix:
(anavar 50mg+halotestin 20mg)/ml 150ml = $200

Proviron raws are in stock, and a batch was already pressed if needed, I can create an order for you.

Ni hao Qingdao,

Would you be able to sell me sample sizes of several of your items for me to test before commiting to bulk purchases?

Should I email the request? And afterwards it is payment through alibaba correct?

Xiexie

We don't really have samples, we have minimum of order 10g of most of raws and basic anabolics.
Minimum of order is lower for some products such as trestolone acetate, halotestin, methyltrienone, enclomiphene citrate, sarms...

It is preferable to use email for request.
We have many payments methods, such as: credit/debit card, wire transfer, WU via alibaba.
Classic bank transfer.
BTC for orders over $1000.

so 10g cardarine is 60 usd?

Yes. GW501516 10g is 60$ , GW0742 10g is $130.

Any recently customers from Germany? Does the shipping route looks safe?
My neighbour is going to get 10 kits hgh

Yes very safe, via China Post

The only risked shipping methods are express via private transporters such as fedex, ups.. because it's by plane, inspections are higher.

Last edited:
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Hello, when shipping to Europe do you use an European country to redirect the orders? I believe that's a way to minimise landing in costums...

Netherlands as transit country for EU orders, but no reshipper country as we don't have a warehouse in EU, which means no domestic orders like USA.

We never had a problem with customs till now for any of orders, it's been more than 6 months, zero seizure, hundred of orders, our channel is very safe, even more safe than some EU-EU express channels.

shenzhen to EU.png