Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've made business with "Alisa" from Alibaba and got "her" Whatsapp number after Alibaba finished hgh selling.
Can I use this Whatsapp number for buying hgh or should I use your email here?
If you buy from other sellers, I do not have access to your orders so I cannot help you and I dont waste my time to try to understand your problems if you face any problem for your tracking or lab test result or if you were charged higher for an item as sometimes we dont quote same prices for some finished products, like the guys at beginning of thread who were complaining and didnt find solution with other sellers and start shitposting, I just ignore them.

If you buy from other sellers, I do not have access to your orders so I cannot help you and I dont waste my time to try to understand your problems if you face any problem for your tracking or lab test result or if you were charged higher for an item as sometimes we dont quote same prices for some finished products, like the guys at beginning of thread who were complaining and didnt find solution with other sellers and start shitposting, I just ignore them.
I can admit you will do nothing to help you since you are just another agent/seller or whatever you are. But you opened this thread with the title "Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd." and even your nickname on Meso is "Qingdao Sigma Chemicals".
You have never presented yourself as just an agent/seller but representing the company here in Meso. Then you should stop using the "OUR business" "WE can provide", "WE do not do", "WE have", etc.

Therefore he or anyone who has had any problem with that company has the right to post in this thread as many times as he wants although we know you are not even going to try to give him any help at all.

Last edited:
I can admit you will do nothing to help you since you are just another agent/seller or whatever you are. But you opened this thread with the title "Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd." and even your nickname on Meso is "Qingdao Sigma Chemicals".
You have never presented yourself as just an agent/seller but representing the company here in Meso. Then you should stop using the "OUR business" "WE can provide", "WE do not do", "WE have", etc.

Therefore he or anyone who has had any problem with that company has the right to post in this thread as many times as he wants although we know you are not even going to try to give him any help at all.
Absolutely, the sources attitude towards other members who didn't use her services but had problems is BS. I've done some research deep into this thread and found a few times where quite frankly, she could have been run off by members over it.

Update:

Still waiting for my order to arrive. It's been 30 days so far for the first part of my order. Tracking hasn't updated in a while. Gotta trust in the process I guess. I expected 30 days maximum to Canada, but I guess with the holidays it will take longer. Any more than 40 days and I'll be a little annoyed.

Cheers

Time of transportation cannot be garanteed via China post, it can be 10 days or 45 days, it's completely random, but it's free, safe and you will always receive your orders with no issue.
For Canada we have other options if you want a faster shipping, such as Canadian special line: T/A 7-15 days maximum, pass rate 98%
We have also express delivery: Fedex, UPS.. pass rate 95%, no rehip policy for both last delivery channels.
As long as the customer is aware of the pros and cons of the different shipping methods, we can offer them whatever they choose.

Absolutely, the sources attitude towards other members who didn't use her services but had problems is BS. I've done some research deep into this thread and found a few times where quite frankly, she could have been run off by members over it.
On rare occasions, I've had items stuck for 3 months in China, but I eventually got it.

Time of transportation cannot be garanteed via China post, it can be 10 days or 45 days, it's completely random, but it's free, safe and you will always receive your orders with no issue.
For Canada we have other options if you want a faster shipping, such as Canadian special line: T/A 7-15 days maximum, pass rate 98%
We have also express delivery: Fedex, UPS.. pass rate 95%, no rehip policy for both last delivery channels.
As long as the customer is aware of the pros and cons of the different shipping methods, we can offer them whatever they choose.
I see. Maybe next time I'll try out those faster lines for orders of smaller value. 98% pass rate for Canada Special Line and 95% pass rate for FedEx/UPS still seems pretty promising. I thought it was more risky than that.

On rare occasions, I've had items stuck for 3 months in China, but I eventually got it.
I have no complaints for the price, and I don't doubt Qingdao either (they did their part correctly). I was just getting a bit impatient because I'm excited for the GH and Anavar, and also I ran out of Finasteride lol. My 3 packages will most likely be here within 2 weeks max based on the tracking.

I have been running Finasteride + RU58841 for hair loss prevention ever since I started using PEDS. I stopped both for 1 week while on Winstrol + Masteron (terrible fucking idea) and the amount of hair I saw in the shower scared the living shit out of me.

Last edited:
I have no complaints for the price, and I don't doubt Qingdao either (they did their part correctly). I was just getting a bit impatient because I'm excited for the GH and Anavar, and also I ran out of Finasteride lol. My 3 packages will most likely be here within 2 weeks max based on the tracking.

I have been running Finasteride + RU58841 for hair loss prevention ever since I started using PEDS. I stopped both for 1 week while on Winstrol + Masteron (terrible fucking idea) and the amount of hair I saw in the shower scared the living shit out of me.
have you got any experience with their HGH ? im debating on ordering couple of kits for myself with Primo as well, their price is unbeatable .