Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Some research articles were raws are purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd.

"FLB was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China). "

https://www.ejmcm.com/article_3304_99d83089286120c2761495e38c7977a0.pdf

"The major chemicals were purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. All commercially available reagents were used without further purification."

"Raloxifene hydrochloride (RLX) was from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Qingdao, China. "

https://ur.booksc.eu/book/81316686/1cba06

"Bovine pepsin was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd."

"Sesbania powder (SP) was commercially supplied from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)"

"PV was obtained as a gift sample from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. Shandong, China."

"Oregano oil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Shandong, China."

"A 30 mg/kg solution of TIA NaCl (Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., purity verified by NMR analysis) was delivered at a dose of 0.1 ml/10 grams mouse weight via intraperitoneal injection twice per day for 14 days. "

"Minoxidil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)."
This is promising, cant wait to see for myself.

So far I've tried the GH, TB500, and HMG. The HMG is doing its job as all HMG Ive ever got has done. Hard to tell what the TB500 is doing but it's only been a week. But definitely in love with the GH. Leaning out very fast and looking full and round. No change in diet. I'd like to see the domestic options expand to include some test e and other oils/tabs like metformin and maybe EQ cyp. Would be cool to see a proviron injectable @ 25-50mg/ml.

60 days from payment to delivery to central europe. For me thats not really acceptable cant speak on the quality yet but I for sure will not order again until something is done about the shipping. First I was given a tracking id that was not working and a few weeks later a new one which was the one that was actually shipped. It then took another 4 weeks to arrive.

60 days from payment to delivery to central europe. For me thats not really acceptable cant speak on the quality yet but I for sure will not order again until something is done about the shipping. First I was given a tracking id that was not working and a few weeks later a new one which was the one that was actually shipped. It then took another 4 weeks to arrive.
Unfortunately i learned that shipping from China some are hit some a miss, you can make two orders the same week one will arrive in a relative normal/fast time and the other will take months ... super weird.

Go order from a domestic dealer and pay 10X the price. Problem solved.

Express delivery is available too, you will receive in 1-2 weeks, but shipping won't be free, and no reship policy.
The tracking you were given first is the chinese tracking provided by China Post mail, after that we provide the international NL tracking (update).

Last edited: