Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Stop smoking brother, it's leaving you without neurons and only letting you ask stupid things
My bad, Mr cockrider.

I can't think of any words in English that begin with a q and aren't followed by u.

And you cheap gear whores don't need to come here and try so hard, vehemently defending your prized source.

The 'bitch' that represents them doesn't have a problem telling us all how s/he feels so why the need to strap on your cape everytime somebody says something, Jose? Let her defend herself and maybe someone (not me) would actually have some respect for you.

The answer is that you are the most blatant shill in this fucking thread or they must have popped your gear cherry. Or maybe you live in some third world shit hole and you can't afford to pay $30 for a domestic bottle of test and your oh so worried that I'm going to mess up this good thing you have going.

No worries little buddy. You and the new meso guard are going to pump this shit into your bodies until someone loses an ass cheek because cheap gear is so fucking amazing and your Chinese overlords would never do you wrong.

All hail, Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and please forgive me for ever upsetting Jose or hose b.

I am interested to try out Qingdao Sigma's Tren E and compare it to the Tren I usually use.

I bought 10 vials of Tren E and 10 vials of Masteron E. I can't even use the 10 vials of Masteron though. I realized that things like Winstrol, Masteron and Proviron are pretty shitty compounds in my opinion because they have more cons than pros and they can all rape your hair.

I'm lucky though because Tren gives me no sides and it doesn't touch my hair. I just get leaner and fuller and feel good as fuck.

I am interested to try out Qingdao Sigma's Tren E and compare it to the Tren I usually use.

I bought 10 vials of Tren E and 10 vials of Masteron E. I can't even use the 10 vials of Masteron though. I realized that things like Winstrol, Masteron and Proviron are pretty shitty compounds in my opinion because they have more cons than pros and they can all rape your hair.

I'm lucky though because Tren gives me no sides and it doesn't touch my hair. I just get leaner and fuller and feel good as fuck.

You don't have to buy full kit of dht derivates next time, kits can be mixed, for example if you need only 5 vials of masteron e , 4 winstrol ... it's possible.

For hair loss we have many products such as: Minoxidil, Dutasteride, Finasteride, Ru55841, Setipiprant..

My bad, Mr cockrider.

I can't think of any words in English that begin with a q and aren't followed by u.

And you cheap gear whores don't need to come here and try so hard, vehemently defending your prized source.

The 'bitch' that represents them doesn't have a problem telling us all how s/he feels so why the need to strap on your cape everytime somebody says something, Jose? Let her defend herself and maybe someone (not me) would actually have some respect for you.

The answer is that you are the most blatant shill in this fucking thread or they must have popped your gear cherry. Or maybe you live in some third world shit hole and you can't afford to pay $30 for a domestic bottle of test and your oh so worried that I'm going to mess up this good thing you have going.
Where do you think the domestic people get their stuff? The moon? They are order it from Qingdao and companies like it, then jacking the price up and selling it to fools like yourself.

No worries little buddy. You and the new meso guard are going to pump this shit into your bodies until someone loses an ass cheek because cheap gear is so fucking amazing and your Chinese overlords would never do you wrong.

Qingdao appears to be a legitimate chemical company. But.. you can keep buying stuff thats made in someones garage! :)

All hail, Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and please forgive me for ever upsetting Jose or hose b.

You don't have to buy full kit of dht derivates next time, kits can be mixed, for example if you need only 5 vials of masteron e , 4 winstrol ... it's possible.

For hair loss we have many products such as: Minoxidil, Dutasteride, Finasteride, Ru55841, Setipiprant..
Yeah, I didn't know that you can mix kits. Next time I'll do that. I bought the 10 vials of Mast when I was blasting it, and then when I came off I changed my mind about it.

I always use Finasteride and RU. It's the reason I still have thick curly hair. It works good, BUT, if you stop using RU you lose your hair the RU was keeping alive. I stopped RU for 1 week and shed for the first time ever. You start the RU again and the hair regrows back again. I love RU though, even If I must run it forever. If I stop RU my hairline and my crown sheds quite a bit. Probably the same problem if you stop Finasteride or any other hair loss treatment too.

Do you sell RU raws only or you sell mixed bottles too? I bought Finasteride from you, but I will order RU in bulk soon too.

Last edited:
Hello, I placed an order 2 months ago directly with Alisa and the customs held the package and returned the package. Now alisa does not offer me any solution. I have lost the money, I will not buy more

Hello, I placed an order 2 months ago directly with Alisa and the customs held the package and returned the package. Now alisa does not offer me any solution. I have lost the money, I will not buy more
Strong first post. Throw up some screen shots of the interaction and more info about your claim. Also note this rep is "new" for whatever that is supposed to be worth.

You can ask @Cherokee how to get your money back from your CC company. Thats his jam.

Strong first post. Throw up some screen shots of the interaction and more info about your claim. Also note this rep is "new" for whatever that is supposed to be worth.

You can ask @Cherokee how to get your money back from your CC company. Thats his jam.
Thanks for the reply. I made the order to this company but via WhatsApp (before I asked on alibaba) I understand that they are different representatives but surely the same return policy. I have screenshots of the shipment returned by customs and Alisa does not offer me solutions. I lost $ 60 is not of much importance, but keep it in mind when placing larger orders

no need for him to spam this thread.
The "rep" here acts as a middle man. He doesnt work directly for qingdao, he works on his own and makes sure that the transaction VIA HIM go smooth and takes care of arising problems (if any). Thats why he charges some % more than buying directly.
So if @Mrmichi didnt buy via this guy from this thread it is not worth to discuss about it.

Do not waste his time, I do not take care of problems of customers with other sales agents, they are 11, when someone have a problem with one of them he should fix it with them.

no need for him to spam this thread.
The "rep" here acts as a middle man. He doesnt work directly for qingdao, he works on his own and makes sure that the transaction VIA HIM go smooth and takes care of arising problems (if any). Thats why he charges some % more than buying directly.
So if @Mrmichi didnt buy via this guy from this thread it is not worth to discuss about it.

I do not charge more; prices are same.

Nope. I'm still waiting to receive my HGH from them in the mail. All the reviews of their HGH are very good though. I am currently using 7.5mg of mk677 for anti aging benefits, but HGH is way better than mk677 for anti-aging, pumps, fullness, fat loss and long term muscle growth. That's why I hope my packages aren't delayed too long due to COVID and the holidays.
All those anti-aging SARMS MPMD uses clearly work wonders. He doesn’t look a day over 55 years old!

Still you, little buddy.
Yup, I would say don't order & keep asking stupid questions...must make people feel special to say noob. lol Many of these folks can't do their own research on here...buddy Leading them by the hand does nothing. Why have a forum if you're not going to read it. Some of us are old school & will look for the answers first....carry on