Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Sorry I probably gave wrong information.

I did some research when I started metformin and this site stated that metformin HCL is the extended release version.

I just double checked. Both XR and IR versions use metformin HCL, but the extended release version uses HPMC as a agent to extend the releasing time.

Thanks again, we do not use Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose for metformin tabs, but we can provide HPMC raw

I know this has been asked before so I apologize for asking you it again, But I can’t find the page I originally saw this answered.

Do you still offer re-shipper services for int raws to the US? If so, How do I make sure my order is first sent to your re-shipper?

I know this has been asked before so I apologize for asking you it again, But I can’t find the page I originally saw this answered.

Do you still offer re-shipper services for int raws to the US? If so, How do I make sure my order is first sent to your re-shipper?

It's us the reshipper, we ship your first to our usa warehouse then we ship it domestically to your address

You request it and pay $45 extra

Can people buy custom mixes of injectables? I'm interested in a Methyltrienolone, superdrol, and tren no ester mix. Also, any chance batches can be made with higher potency?

Update:

Still waiting for my order to arrive. It's been 30 days so far for the first part of my order. Tracking hasn't updated in a while. Gotta trust in the process I guess. I expected 30 days maximum to Canada, but I guess with the holidays it will take longer. Any more than 40 days and I'll be a little annoyed.

Cheers

Last edited:
Update:

Still waiting for my order to arrive. It's been 30 days so far for the first part of my order. Tracking hasn't updated in a while. Gotta trust in the process I guess. I expected 30 days maximum to Canada, but I guess with the holidays it will take longer. Any more than 40 days and I'll be a little annoyed.

Cheers
Where is the last place it was scanned at?