Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don't blame her for blocking you. If there was some sort of error on her part you should have tried to figure it out in a civilized manner instead of spewing vulgar shit towards her. There is always risk involved and you shouldn't be spending money you can't afford to lose.
SHE NEVER CARED TO SOLVE ANYTHING! She was indeed fooling my since the beggning! You will defend her for what reason? If someone to stole you in the street you will act like this? I doubt, man! As I said, only people who already get robbed in life know how it is frustating.

I know she won't gave my money back. It's not even my intention anymore.. I did not even remember this before I saw this post and her profile name and pic of the store. I'm just here for acase. And I'm trying to show the truth so at minimum I can make something against her.

I know she won't gave my money back. It's not even my intention anymore.. I did not even remember this before I saw this post and her profile name and pic of the store. I'm just here for acase. And I'm trying to show the truth so at minimum I can make something against her.
Your order was placed in May and the rep here started working with this company since June IIRC. You probably bought from a different person. Technically the same company tho.

Your order was placed in May and the rep here started working with this company since June IIRC. You probably bought from a different person. Technically the same company tho.

Could be, they are a company, not a single person. As I said, I did even see in the Alibaba that the store had at least three more sellers at this company. But the profile pic is the same as her here, so I guess this is the same person.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals what do you have to say about this? I don't have an alibaba account to check, but this guy saying it's your store.

Putting users completely derailing threads in the ignore list is the only option to avoid wasting time and energy.

If you already put an order in past few days or weeks since we are here, you will know that :

- I never use whatsaap or alibaba chat, only email.
- Company name on alibaba is not Qingdao SIgma.
- I have no profile picture in Alibaba.
- Price of 40g drost E is not $200.
- Qingdao have 11 sales agents, I am the only responsible of Meso orders.
- The profile picture used is a chinese singer and model : Viann Zhang (Zhang Xinyu)

Last edited:
Putting users completely derailing threads in the ignore list is the only option to avoid wasting time and energy.

If you already put an order in past few days or weeks since we are here, you will know that :

- I never use whatsaap or alibaba chat, only email.
- Company name on alibaba is not Qingdao SIgma.
- I have no profile picture in Alibaba.
- Price of 40g drost E is not $200.
- Qingdao have 11 sales agents, I am the only responsible of Meso orders.
- The profile picture used is a chinese singer.

So who are this female in both pics?

You're a fake person? And what about that whatsapp you gave me? And about this chat? I was talking to who using your image and company?

You admited that you have an Alibaba account, so what? Some person whas using a company and your name and profile pic and you did not notice? Pure lie!

I understand that if even your PP are fake probably your name are fake too, and you can even lie about it, but I don't think you don't know who I am past that point. I know it was your store. I would not be here joking about something that happened in the past. Could not be exactly you, but one of your partness dit it and blocked me but I know it was your company. And it sucks because no one here will or can help me, and some of them may even buy your lie, but if someone read this and had a chance to find another seller please do. I lost my money and can't do anything because we are on internet, and trust if I could I would bc it's very frustating! But at least I tryed to show the injustice I suffered. May I could stop even a single soul to ooder with you as the unlucky me. Sadly this is the maximum I can from here.

This world is sad, bro.

I understand that if even your PP are fake probably your name are fake too, and you can even lie about it, but I don't think you don't know who I am past that point. I know it was your store. I would not be here joking about something that happened in the past. Could not be exactly you, but one of your partness dit it and blocked me but I know it was your company. And it sucks because no one here will or can help me, and some of them may even buy your lie, but if someone read this and had a chance to find another seller please do. I lost my money and can't do anything because we are on internet, and trust if I could I would bc it's very frustating! But at least I tryed to show the injustice I suffered. May I could stop even a single soul to ooder with you as the unlucky me. Sadly this is the maximum I can from here.

This world is sad, bro.
How did you come across this thread? Looks like you just joined too.

This world is sad, bro.
The woman is some well known Chinese singer. And basing your claim on just this profile pic isn't enough, considering who she is. Their 50g price is 135, not $200.

No, that is not what she told me. She told me the vials are underfilled, but only for MENT, so I should buy a full kit because of the underfilling to ensure I'd have enough for a cycle.

'Alisa' (or whoever was on the phone at the time) also charged me a higher price for clomiphene last week than your list price :( I paid $50 for 60 tablets and they were shipped domestically within China. They said they wouldn't be pressing them again and now I find out they're in

@Qingdao , the 2 messages above show your company does have whatsapp, or did. Did the prior rep use whatsapp? You acknowledged the member above.

Last edited:

This world is sad, bro.
Brooooooo fucking slow down and chill out this is exhausting. I see why you got blocked. You’ve got members here that are at least attempting to clarify the facts of the matter and you’re going off on drunken broken English tirades. Fucking. Chill. Fuck.

Ok so I don’t want to misrepresent anyone here but to unfuck this, I believe we are saying that: The buyer was sent a parcel to the wrong address, and is claiming there was never an attempt to resend or refund. The seller is claiming that the buyer was not in contact with their real store, but someone pretending to be them.

My questions are:
1. Do we agree that is accurate?
2. Is the source arguing that they were never in contact with this buyer?
3. Was the buyer in contact with any known contact addresses of the source?

I think I know the answer to some of these, but I think it’d help unfuck this if these questions were considered. Or skip my post, the guy is being a headache to deal with so I don’t blame you if you do.

I don't blame her for blocking you. If there was some sort of error on her part you should have tried to figure it out in a civilized manner instead of spewing vulgar shit towards her. There is always risk involved and you shouldn't be spending money you can't afford to lose.
This doesn’t remedy the situation, but it would have remedied the situation, and is good advice. Don’t spend money you can’t afford to spend.

That goes double if it’s just fucking masteron. If you’re going to get scammed, at least have some class and get scammed on some primo.

1 KG RAWSPRICE ($)
Test E 330
Test C330
Test P 330
Sustanon 455
Deca 830
NPP 830
Boldo U 520
Boldo Cyp 550
Tren E 1885
Tren A 1885
Mast E 2280