Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How’s the luck been with shipping oils to US? I haven’t had a lot of luck with international sources. Greedy bastards at border control are junkies, I swear they’re stealing the shit for themselves
As far as I know no one here had ever any kit of oils seized to USA. All delivered successfully.
Using the reship service you don' t have to worry about the customs risk, we remailed for you domestically and we bear that risk, no matter the quantity ordered.

Some guys here have been ordered more than 30 kits of oils at once (300 vials)

How’s the luck been with shipping oils to US? I haven’t had a lot of luck with international sources. Greedy bastards at border control are junkies, I swear they’re stealing the shit for themselves
currently on my 7th dom reship(just got tracking).
I had 1 US ship
never had issues other than 1 vial which was fixed the next order.

There's nothing wrong with that but the question I think was how to make a solution not a suspension.

I haven't brewed this particular product but I could imagine if you put it on a hot plate was a magnetic stir rod and some 90 proof or stronger alcohol even something like Bacardi 151 is just fin. Then to stop it from tasting like absolute shit take a bottle of Mio and squirt the whole goddamn bottle into every 30 ml bottle you make.
Tesofensine solubility in ethanol isn't that great... more like DMSO & Mio.

hi quindgao i am still waiting for your email response about the missing 10gr sildenafil from my first order. i would do another big order from you but you have to allow the 20usd credit for the missing item.

i know you told me it takes some time to investigate because sildena was missing, but i think it doesn't take so much time to know if that substance is OUT of stock or NOT. or why someone put in my order an empty blister with no powder... maybe error? i don't mind, i just would to have the credit on my next order , thank u

hi quindgao i am still waiting for your email response about the missing 10gr sildenafil from my first order. i would do another big order from you but you have to allow the 20usd credit for the missing item.

i know you told me it takes some time to investigate because sildena was missing, but i think it doesn't take so much time to know if that substance is OUT of stock or NOT. or why someone put in my order an empty blister with no powder... maybe error? i don't mind, i just would to have the credit on my next order , thank u
Don't worry they'll get back to you.

Just make sure they follow through

Around 45 days after paying, I just received half my order and an order finalization email from Alibaba.

Sent an email to ask about what happened to the other half of my order. Waiting to hear back.

How long after payment till you guys are getting shipping info typically?
Depends on the delivery method I think. I had several orders with tracking information within 24h after payment was done. That was with PostNL. Now with the special line delivery method I paid 10 days ago and have not received tracking yet. But I am sure everything is alright. It's a waiting game anyway so there's no need to spam QSC with emails every day asking for tracking.

Around 45 days after paying, I just received half my order and an order finalization email from Alibaba.

Sent an email to ask about what happened to the other half of my order. Waiting to hear back.
My order was missing a bunch of shit too, I think he forgot to ship it. I’m not sure how one manages that on a 2k order.