Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Currently running their dhb, vials came in crashed, one other person had the same with their dhb, no big. Reheated and they stabilized just fine. I heat the oil each time in a bottle warmer for about 15 minutes alongside my other compounds, I pin very slowly and into glute or VG, glute I get a small amount of pip, VG I can end up limping very lightly a couple days later.

So yeah, a little bit of pip but nothing intolerable.

Oh 400/wk so 1.3ml m/w/f

Order placed Dec 7 arrived today via reship (USA). Everything looks great! Will be ordering again soon in attempt to stock up a couple years supply lol. It's funny I have everything I need to last 6-12 months easily but I want to be stocked up . Hopefully qsc stays around for a long time to come and continues the good service he provides(in my experience it's been A+)

Order placed Dec 7 arrived today via reship (USA). Everything looks great! Will be ordering again soon in attempt to stock up a couple years supply lol. It's funny I have everything I need to last 6-12 months easily but I want to be stocked up . Hopefully qsc stays around for a long time to come and continues the good service he provides(in my experience it's been A+)
My Christmas gift to myself was $1200 in gear lmao stock up homie these prices are too good not to. If you don't mind me asking are you east or west coast, I'm west and it took about a month to get here, 21 days for you is awesome. Just placed another Superdrol kit order because why not I wanna burn a hole in my pocket

My Christmas gift to myself was $1200 in gear lmao stock up homie these prices are too good not to. If you don't mind me asking are you east or west coast, I'm west and it took about a month to get here, 21 days for you is awesome. Just placed another Superdrol kit order because why not I wanna burn a hole in my pocket
I'm east coast, and I agree it's a smart move to stock up lol. The inj superdrol is interesting for sure, I'd give it a whirl at some point but I feel like 10vials would last forever haha. And I hear ya it is sure tempting to buy more just because it's a good bang for the buck, if I didn't have so many expenses rn I would def be burning a hole in my pocket trying to get a bit of everything =p

I'm east coast, and I agree it's a smart move to stock up lol. The inj superdrol is interesting for sure, I'd give it a whirl at some point but I feel like 10vials would last forever haha. And I hear ya it is sure tempting to buy more just because it's a good bang for the buck, if I didn't have so many expenses rn I would def be burning a hole in my pocket trying to get a bit of everything =p
Learn yourself how to brew brother, that's my next step coming up. Look at the price for 100g of test cyp. $70. That's enough for 40 bottles of test cyp 250 (on paper, obv real world result will need compensation for the end product). I like having QSC do my dirty work def with the injectable orals BUT it's time to step it up.