Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I bought your test cyp raws and brewed it at 300mg per ml . Test cyp does not hold this high because the ester weight doesn’t allow it .
I brewed your test cyp raws and it’s still not crashing
after it’s been in the freezer for 3 nights in a row ? Any reason you could explain why it’s stil holding ? As the cyp ester crashes this high ? Below is the recipe I used , I added a extra gram for good measure . Could you maybe have accidentally sent me the wrong raws or it’s not high purity ? The raws do look and smell like test cyp . They look the same as the other 3 test cyp raws I have from 3 different raw suppliers , that when I use this recipe, all 3 of there’s crashes without even going in the freezer and your won’t even crash in the freezer ?

16 grams test cyp raws from Qingdao sigma chemicals
1ml ba
7.5ml bb
Grape seed oil 30.25

I’ll send it to jano with the 3 other test cyp raws from the 3 other sponsors raws labeled with letters like (z) (l) (k) (t) so I know which is from which sponsor and I’ll get all 4 test cyp raws and I’ll know which is which .

i just have a question, why if the chinese name of the supplier is qingdao sigma chemical, the alibaba payment is made to XXXXXXXXXXXX ?
just to understand. it seems they are 2 different companies

Heeheeee boy have ya lost your damn mind? Cause I'll help ya find it!

For real though that kind of falls under opsec, why would you expose that detail?

I've just been kicking back just kinda watching this thread cause honestly I'm new to the aas game. I'm just paroled cause I used to be in sales in a different game. Anyways I can't belive how many people on here have absolutely no street smarts and literally put the plug on blast. It blows my mind

No Pip from my QSC Test E raws. So easy to brew.
Did your Test E raws from QSC come in powder form or is it more like a thick liquid? I plan to grab either Test E or Test C raws and will be grabbing enough to have extra to store for future use and want to make sure it will be stable and easy to transfer into containers for long term storage.