Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sorry what’s wrong with that?
There's nothing wrong with that but the question I think was how to make a solution not a suspension.

I haven't brewed this particular product but I could imagine if you put it on a hot plate was a magnetic stir rod and some 90 proof or stronger alcohol even something like Bacardi 151 is just fin. Then to stop it from tasting like absolute shit take a bottle of Mio and squirt the whole goddamn bottle into every 30 ml bottle you make.

If reconstituted, it is adviced to not exceed 4 weeks.
If not, you can even keep them in room temp for months/years
I don't have an exact answer for HCG and HGH but I know personally mt2 has worked for me up to five or six months later
Any idea what the fuck is wrong with my Bolde Cyp?

View attachment 177190
I've been brewing since 2006 and I've never ever had BC hold over 85mg without using EO or G and even with EO or G I have never had it hold over 150mg. So anytime I see 200mg and I'm not saying that's what this is I have no idea what the mg of this is but anytime I see 200mg bold C it just makes me wonder.

How’s the luck been with shipping oils to US? I haven’t had a lot of luck with international sources. Greedy bastards at border control are junkies, I swear they’re stealing the shit for themselves