Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

anyone else getting some PIP from the qsc HCG from us domestic warehouse? the 2500iu vials? not sure if its the HCG or maybe my bac water but im going to pin some straight water subq to see if i have the same red area/soreness

I was just about to post this shit. Yeah I’ve been getting what seems like are welts.

1mL of bac and I put .30 in the syringe each dose.

They go away after 2-3 days but they hurt like a bitch. It’s like hcg PIP but if the stuff is clean and properly dosed it is what it is.

Edit: I’ll take a shot and post a pic. Like I said it does go away. I’ve done 2 shots so far.

I was just about to post this shit. Yeah I’ve been getting what seems like are welts.

1mL of bac and I put .30 in the syringe each dose.

They go away after 2-3 days but they hurt like a bitch. It’s like hcg PIP but if the stuff is clean and properly dosed it is what it is.

Edit: I’ll take a shot and post a pic. Like I said it does go away. I’ve done 2 shots so far.
Had this with the HMG. Using 3mL instead of 1mL of hospira bac water for each HMG vial helped. But still some discomfort for 1-3 days, just much much less.

Sorry but I don’t wanna go through 1,140 pages to find the answer..

You have domestic Canadian raws? Like I can place an order and shipping would originate inside of Canada??

Hello guys (and @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ),
I have just received my order...
But what is what...
How do you distinguish between them? No labels, nothing...

PXL_20221228_095441691.jpg
Any idea?

The order was:
2 x hGH
1 x Test C
1 x RU58841
1 x BPC157
1 x TB500
1 x SEMAGLUTIDE

The hGH should be the dark red vials.
But the rest??
Under the green ones the is a "27".
Under the blue ones there is a "3".
On the purple vials, there is a label "1" and "2" in the 2 different packages.

Thanks.

Last edited:
How about sending an email to the source (QSC) who packed and sent it, instead of asking random strangers on the Internet who have nothing to do with the package...

Other forum boards allow for thread creators to have "Pinned messages" that can relay whatever OP deems suitable. Does the engine that powers this board have similar functionality? Would reduce the amount of redundant and repetitive questions that clog up threads

Other forum boards allow for thread creators to have "Pinned messages" that can relay whatever OP deems suitable. Does the engine that powers this board have similar functionality? Would reduce the amount of redundant and repetitive questions that clog up threads
I don’t think so. New guys need to read the thread instead of just joining and asking the same questions over and over again. Browsing back through the last 10 pages and you can find a price list posted and multiple times QSC stating when oils will be available in the US. People are just impatient and lazy.

I’m not saying read this entire thread but the last 10-15 pages covers just about every question I’ve seen asked. Same goes for guys asking what the numbers mean. QSC has said email them and they’ll take care of it. For ospec reasons they’re not going to write Test C on the sticker and HGH on the boxes.

But what is what...

View attachment 177142
Any idea?

The order was:
2 x hGH
1 x Test C
1 x RU58841
1 x BPC157
1 x TB500
1 x SEMAGLUTIDE

But the rest??

Thanks.
All part of opsec you have to email them and he’ll tell you what is what.

All part of opsec you have to email them and he’ll tell you what is what.
Yes, I have sent them an email.

I asked here because maybe it has been happened to others and there is a rule for colors that I ignore, without having to read all the 1140 pages of this topic.

I don’t think so. New guys need to read the thread instead of just joining and asking the same questions over and over again. Browsing back through the last 10 pages and you can find a price list posted and multiple times QSC stating when oils will be available in the US. People are just impatient and lazy.

I’m not saying read this entire thread but the last 10-15 pages covers just about every question I’ve seen asked. Same goes for guys asking what the numbers mean. QSC has said email them and they’ll take care of it. For ospec reasons they’re not going to write Test C on the sticker and HGH on the boxes.
Got it, thank you!

If it is a question done over and over, they should add it to the 1st page post (or in some FAQ) in my opinion.

anyone else getting some PIP from the qsc HCG from us domestic warehouse? the 2500iu vials? not sure if its the HCG or maybe my bac water but im going to pin some straight water subq to see if i have the same red area/soreness
Yes I also have this kind of stuff with 2500 HCG from int warehouse but it goes away pretty fast. I pin with HGH in one syringe before sleep and in the morning there is no lump/redness in the area. 1ml in vial and I pin 0.2ml.
I thought something wrong with my bac water at first.

But what is what...

View attachment 177142
Any idea?

The order was:
2 x hGH
1 x Test C
1 x RU58841
1 x BPC157
1 x TB500
1 x SEMAGLUTIDE

But the rest??

Thanks.
Email the rep.

Has anyone gotten there raws tested or blood work on there test cyp or sustanon ? I don’t care about the test they post . I’m looking for a blind non bias test .

Bonjour à tous, j'aimerais savoir, est-il encore possible de commander plusieurs molécules dans le même kit ? 3 flacons mt2+ 2 x testostérone cyp + 2x trenbolone e + 1x hcg...par exempl

T/A for U.S. domestic was lightning fast for me--3 days after being shipped. BPC157, TB500, & HGH.

Question: since starting 1iu GH a day I've developed extremely sore/stiff joints like never before. Is there anything I can do to combat this? I've tried now dosing in the A.M. and at night before bed with no luck.
I scour Google but find no solution.
This has me amazed at some of the posts I see with guys doing 4IU a day or more.