Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Humco is best for oral solution. So easy. Not sure why you guys are making this much more harder then it is. Order some dam Humco off amazon and call it a day.

Hi,

For Canada customers

we still can deliver using the Canadian domestic line, please try to order asap before the CNY coming holidays, we found a new delivery channel to the Canadian warehouse that will still be operating for some days.

does anyone know how long HMG and HCG can be kept in the fridge, without loss of effectiveness?
Thanks

HCG ~30 days, HMG unsure. There’s a thread that Liska and Jano put up in the testing section showing HCG degradation over time.

This would be after it's reconstituted.

Yes, it was reconstituted and then stored in Jano's fridge at a slightly more narrow temperature range than 2-8 degrees celsius.

HCG in lyophilized powder form seems to not deteriorate significantly after being uncooled for a month

at least based on pretty much all HCG samples being shipped to Janoshik this way, including my initial ones as well as HCG Livzon several times in the past and several of those results being absolutely on point.

I thought it would be good for a year or so in lyophilized powder form stored in the fridge. Not sure how I came to that conclusion and even if it's accurate now. I've had some stored in the fridge for ~8 months, and figured I'd replace it yearly if not used. I like to keep an emergency exit (PCT supplies) to get off gear because you just never know.

Here's a link to the hcg-degradation-testing: https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hcg-degradation-testing-after-30-45-60-days.134411144/