Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I really doubt you can make a solution. Try suspension and shake before consume. Glycerine, alcohol and propylane glycol usually are all you need

I honestly didn't realize tesofensine was a mcg dosed compound till now. It is in the higher mcg up to low mg ranges though, so would seem to make it a bit safer to dilute?

I was thinking I'd use flavored Humco, but have not looked into the details yet.
Would this work and or why do you suggest Glycerine, alcohol and propylane glycol?

Also if you could point (link) to additional info much appreciated.

Last edited:
I honestly didn't realize tesofensine was a mcg dosed compound till now. It is in the higher mcg up to low mg ranges though, so would seem to make it a bit safer to dilute?

I was thinking I'd use flavored Humco, but have not looked into the details yet.
Would this work and or why do you suggest Glycerine, alcohol and propylane glycol?

Is there an other study cause this in rats suggests up to 3mg/kg?

Is there an other study cause this in rats suggests up to 3mg/kg?

Dosages used on studies in humans were 250mcg, 500mcg and 1mg

Best dosage to results was 500mcg

Humco would be fine, I dont have access to it so I use the tried and true glycerine/alcohol/PG combo

Dosages used on studies in humans were 250mcg, 500mcg and 1mg

Best dosage to results was 500mcg

Humco would be fine, I dont have access to it so I use the tried and true glycerine/alcohol/PG combo

Thanks!
And sorry I was unclear, I meant more info on dilution for oral administration.

Thanks!
And sorry I was unclear, I meant more info on dilution for oral administration.
The only info I have is from personal experience in home brewing (over 15yr)

The base for my oral suspensions are 10% alcohol (99%), 50% vegetable glycerine and the rest PG.

Always ends up as a milky semi fluid liquid when shaken before consumption.

I haven't brewed (yet) tesofensine raws.

But if I could guess, if you have access to Humco that would be suitable. Just shake before dosing

The only info I have is from personal experience in home brewing (over 15yr)

The base for my oral suspensions are 10% alcohol (99%), 50% vegetable glycerine and the rest PG.

Always ends up as a milky semi fluid liquid when shaken before consumption.

I haven't brewed (yet) tesofensine raws.

But if I could guess, if you have access to Humco that would be suitable. Just shake before dosing
I don't have access to high percentage alcohol. Maximum 60%.

Can I use 10% DMSO instead?