Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How do you guys prepare your raws? Do you guys make it to a suspension and use and dropper? Or do dry scoop?
I tried going through the thread but gave up looking for an answer

How do you guys prepare your raws? Do you guys make it to a suspension and use and dropper? Or do dry scoop?
I tried going through the thread but gave up looking for an answer
Dry scoop out the bag or put the raws in small glass jars. Scoop them out the jar. You can find the scoops on Amazon for 10$ or less. Same for the jars

Winstrol in was received crashed and must be reheated with every use, it will not stay suspended. FYI, pain in the ass. I’ve resorted to skiing the hell out of it and drinking it daily. Fuck it

Winstrol in was received crashed and must be reheated with every use, it will not stay suspended. FYI, pain in the ass. I’ve resorted to skiing the hell out of it and drinking it daily. Fuck it
Wow, sorry about the errors in this post. Supposed to read: winstrol in oil I received is crashed, must be reheated with every use. I’ve resorted to shaking the hell out of it and drinking it. Lol

It’s been communicated that oils will not be available domestically in the US until 2023.
So stop asking….

Instead like this post to show that you’re interested or waiting.

i see you sell Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride

how is it comparable to Nicotinamide Mononucleotide??(that you don t sell but i read it's a better supplement to take)

Last edited:
is anyone having pip with test cyp vials? It's been months and does not improve, I've tried filtering, massaging the area, warming the liquid a bit but I always get a painful pip (without fever)

I came to the conclusion that geometric dilution would be better suited.
For 500mcg dosage? Good luck with that on a non professional equipped facility.

Clen, t4, t3 and now Tesofensine are raws I would never opt to make pills out of them but rather liquid suspensions

is anyone having pip with test cyp vials? It's been months and does not improve, I've tried filtering, massaging the area, warming the liquid a bit but I always get a painful pip (without fever)
Something has been (for whatever reason) causing you PIP and you’re asking the question *months* later?

….

Sponsors