Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

And if you
Please dont spread misinformation. Tirzepatide is way stronger than semaglutide due to it's dual receptor agonists mechanism.

Also, I never had any libido issues with any GLP-1. I highly doubt it's the GLP-1, it didn’t even show up as a side effect in large scaled studies.

You're right, its effects are stronger due to the dual receptor agonism. You're wrong, however, about misinformation. Tirzepatide is a weaker GLP-1 agonist than semaglutide and favors GIP agonism multi-fold.
And if you'd like links.

LY3298176, a novel dual GIP and GLP-1 receptor agonist for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus: From discovery to clinical proof of concept

did u already use chk-cu? so 4ml/75= 0.053 ml to use 1mg at once....the max dosage i read is ok to not sting too much
GHK-CU has an extremely short half life. It should be injected more than once daily - 500mcg twice daily. For me, it still causes pip, but it does not last long.

Are you injecting GHK-CU for tissue repair?
Otherwise it blocks DHT systemically if injected, correct?
But topically with RU & minoxidil would be great for hairloss.. does anyone do that &/or have anything to say pro or con?
& i guess topically for skin sagging with microneedling might be good... but with the needling it would go systematic & you'd block DHT for a while...

Dude here AND SST for sure. Fucking broccoli heads.
Didn’t SST close years ago? Honestly I really enjoyed a lot of their discussion. Huge resource for rare home brewing recipe trial results and lots of discussion of actual medical studies/science articles. Plus IIRC jano got his start there.

Didn’t seem like the website which replaced the subreddit carried any of the culture forward.

Didn’t SST close years ago? Honestly I really enjoyed a lot of their discussion. Huge resource for rare home brewing recipe trial results and lots of discussion of actual medical studies/science articles. Plus IIRC jano got his start there.

Didn’t seem like the website which replaced the subreddit carried any of the culture forward.
I'm sure it isn't what it used to be but it's here

I never bothered to spend any time there but if I knew it had rare homebrew recipes I might have taken a look. I wonder if that information is still floating around somewhere

The mods there are inept. They fuck up the website hosting like every 6mo which causes users to lose access to their accounts. 98% of the sources there never test a single thing but charge $40 a vial for test lol. I’d honestly buy homebrew from a guy in my gym bathroom before I bought gear from a sst source

QSC- during what dates will you not be accepting orders because of CNY? I saw your post but it confused me a little bit.

Also, I was wondering if someone has tried QSC DHB, Var and npp, how were they? I'm about to make my first order and wanted to make sure by asking :)
A lot of people have reported the Anavar was great. I am currently on QSC’s DHB and Test cyp. Test has always been great. I love DHB, it is definitely in my top 3 for injectables. Test, tren and DHB. Im putting on the same amount of mass as tren without the sleep issues. Also have a bigger appetite. I’m lifting more weight every week and feel great. Definitely growing on it. Getting some killer pumps during work out.

Forgot to add: when my recent order of DHB arrived it was crashed due to the cold weather in shipping. I just took a small torch lighter and warmed the bottom of the vial. I put a 20g needle in the top so it could vent. Warmed it for about 90 seconds while swirling it slowly every 15 seconds. It fell back into place and hasn’t crashed since.

Last edited:
The mods there are inept. They fuck up the website hosting like every 6mo which causes users to lose access to their accounts. 98% of the sources there never test a single thing but charge $40 a vial for test lol. I’d honestly buy homebrew from a guy in my gym bathroom before I bought gear from a sst source
I mean okay but you're wrong. Their sources do test their products. I'm not trying to start shit or be an ass but this is just incorrect.

A lot of people have reported the Anavar was great. I am currently on QSC’s DHB and Test cyp. Test has always been great. I love DHB, it is definitely in my top 3 for injectables. Test, tren and DHB. Im putting on the same amount of mass as tren without the sleep issues. Also have a bigger appetite. I’m lifting more weight every week and feel great. Definitely growing on it. Getting some killer pumps during work out.

Forgot to add: when my recent order of DHB arrived it was crashed due to the cold weather in shipping. I just took a small torch lighter and warmed the bottom of the vial. I put a 20g needle in the top so it could vent. Warmed it for about 90 seconds while swirling it slowly every 15 seconds. It fell back into place and hasn’t crashed since.
Honestly I didn't even vent mine when it arrived crashed. I just threw all the vials in a bottle warmer with the water halfway up and let it do it's thing. I stirred every 15 minutes and by the time it was off, it was all stabilized. I've heard people do the lighter that's wild I'm glad it works!

GHK-CU has an extremely short half life. It should be injected more than once daily - 500mcg twice daily. For me, it still causes pip, but it does not last long.
mhh ok but how are u injecting 500mcg if a vial contains max 4ml, dosing ins 75mg vial, and to have 0.5mg you have to to 4ml/150= 0.026ml eheheheh is it ok to draw this tiny amount with 0,5ml syringe?

mhh ok but how are u injecting 500mcg if a vial contains max 4ml, dosing ins 75mg vial, and to have 0.5mg you have to to 4ml/150= 0.026ml eheheheh is it ok to draw this tiny amount with 0,5ml syringe?
I am consider transfering the contents to a sterile 10ml vial so it's more diluted. For now, I use 0.3ml syringes and do my best to draw 0.03ml.