Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Why are people asking for feels reports?? Just look at the testing dammit. "Yeah it says 98% purity but what does it feel like?"
You have gray tops?

Why are people asking for feels reports?? Just look at the testing dammit. "Yeah it says 98% purity but what does it feel like?"
You have gray tops?

I can only assume the people who keep asking this either do not read the thread at all or are very new here OR are very ignorant of science/chemistry analytical techniques and the value therein.

For Canadian customers we won't accept orders temporary until the CN new year holiday is over. The channel for sending large parcels will be out of service earlier than the channel for small parcels. the Chinese New Year holiday will be soon after New Year’s Day, and the logistics companies will be on holiday.

Canadian customers can continue ordering HGH from the Canadian warehouse.

Ayyyy

Yes. The orange scoops on Amazon I used, 3 scoops is 120mg according to my milligram scale. Also it definitely

feels like 120mg

because my heart was racing and I couldn’t sit still.

Go fuck yourself you annoying faggot. I test my raws like I test your whore wife before I rawdog her

Wow, chill my precious little snowflake. Did my comment cause "heart was racing and I couldn’t sit still" again.

Sorry you get so upset from a strangers words on an internet forum. Just pointing out that your "feels" comment on the reaction to anadrol was somewhat amusing, even funny considering all possible sides.

It's totally cool to disagree, or call someone out for an inappropriate comment and talk about it.

Once you start calling each other names, you're no longer acting like an adult and lose a lot of credibility with any normal, mature person.

What is this high school? You can't have a disagreement without throwing out derogatory terms like "faggot", "like I test your whore wife before I rawdog her", etc??

Another apology if I missed the link to your lab test results. This whole community would benefit from any lab tests. However, not so much from a "feels" test report.

That being said, your comment of the measuring spoons was helpful though.

Last edited:
What is this high school? You can't have a disagreement without throwing out derogatory terms like "faggot", "like I test your whore wife before I rawdog her", etc??

Another apology if I missed the link to your lab test results. This whole community would benefit from any lab tests.

I think there has been an influx of Gen Z lately judging by the requests for feels reports and fragility of new guy's egos

hi, how much bac water for one vial? i've heard 1mg daily dosage so it would be 7.5ml and draw 0,1ml to get 1mg. right? but idk if one vial can contain 7.5ml
The vial will hold a maximum of 4ml. I recommend you put the maximum because ghk- cu will sting at high concentrations.

For Canadian customers we won't accept orders temporary until the CN new year holiday is over. The channel for sending large parcels will be out of service earlier than the channel for small parcels. the Chinese New Year holiday will be soon after New Year’s Day, and the logistics companies will be on holiday.

Does this mean Jan 22, or 16 days after Jan 22?

Currently planning my next order...

I think there has been an influx of Gen Z lately judging by the requests for feels reports and fragility of new guy's egos

Well I wouldn't even specify Gen Z.

Sensitive lil bois gonna be sensitive and get their feelers hurt, regardless of age.

OK so what does this mean for November orders?

I'm a bit confused as I was going to order via normal shipping method while I wait for new method I was told to use.

Figured 2mos was plenty but now February is very close and no tracking..

Not worried about getting just no idea when.

OK so what does this mean for November orders?

I'm a bit confused as I was going to order via normal shipping method while I wait for new method I was told to use.

Figured 2mos was plenty but now February is very close and no tracking..

Not worried about getting just no idea when.
All orders accepted are shipped. All next orders won't be accepted until end of CNY holidays