Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fauci and the Americans funded and started the virus anyway. It's not the fault of the Chinese. It's America's fault.
Right, & remember when we questioned this we were called "conspiracy theorist"?
That prick repeatedly denied it.
He liked referring that as "proof of concept" research instead of a "biological weapon" and then still denied it lol, now it comes out that, yep, he funded and had full knowledge about the "proof of concept/biological weapon" research.

Right, & remember when we questioned this we were called "conspiracy theorist"?
That prick repeatedly denied it.
He liked referring that as "proof of concept" research instead of a "biological weapon" and then still denied it lol, now it comes out that, yep, he funded and had full knowledge about the "proof of concept/biological weapon" research.
Check out Rand Paul grilling this satanic liar.

View: https://youtu.be/JBqXYpO1QpE

Ordered via EU special line to middle EU.
Order arrived after 3 weeks. Order taken end of November. Today i got it. Complete GH and some oils. Everything perfekt with qsc. Nothing to complain. I am very satisfied. Used gear, GH and some testo oils in the past. Good stuff.
Very good.

Alright someone help me out here. Payment link wouldn’t work through protonmail so I had it sent to a gmail account. Now the payment link works but I’m trying to submit payment via alibaba and it keeps giving me an error saying payment was declined due to failure of account verification? Tried several times and same thing every-time

Had a small problem with a good sized order, @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals was prompt in getting back to me to identify the oils and what was missing and have let me know they are going to ship out the missing kits.
Seriously cool and on top of it, especially for being such a large company.

Appreciate you guys, thanks QSC.

Alibaba is declining you because you likely have a new account and are trying to make a large purchase. You'll likely have to go through their verification process. Or what I did, was make a smaller purchase through Alibaba for something else, wait a few days, then try again.
Alright someone help me out here. Payment link wouldn’t work through protonmail so I had it sent to a gmail account. Now the payment link works but I’m trying to submit payment via alibaba and it keeps giving me an error saying payment was declined due to failure of account verification? Tried several times and same thing every-time

Alibaba is declining you because you likely have a new account and are trying to make a large purchase. You'll likely have to go through their verification process. Or what I did, was make a smaller purchase through Alibaba for something else, wait a few days, then try again.
I went ahead and set up an account and it let it go through. Idk but whatever it’s done now. Thanks

Anyone measure out Anadrol with the scoops yet?
Ayyyy

Yes. The orange scoops on Amazon I used, 3 scoops is 120mg according to my milligram scale. Also it definitely feels like 120mg because my heart was racing and I couldn’t sit still.

just to ask. i received DSIP 2mg and epitalon 10mg. how much bac water should i use for each? is there a general rule to convert mg to ml needed?

for epitalon i've read lots of protocols, 10mg per day for 10 days, 5mg per day for 20 days, or 300mcg daily