Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

shouldn t be sterile water? distilled is the one use for the steam iron (clothes)
Nope, you just need 99 ml destilled water, syringe filter, 1ml of benzyl alcohol (1ml BA for every 99ml of water) and sterile vials.
Distilled water is without any salts, minerals or other organic materials.

Last edited:
The people bitching about dam labels how about one of you become a label source. Good money in it and id assume legal maybe not. Pretty easy side biz hussle. Instead of crying here take advantage of the situation and profit off it. Just dont copy and pharm company name.

Nope, you just need 99 ml destilled water, syringe filter, 1ml of benzyl alcohol (1ml BA for every 99ml of water) and sterile vials.
Distilled water is without any salts, minerals or other organic materials.
but where i find 100ml destilled... they sell 1 to 5lt. once opened i should throw to the bin the rest of water?
and ok sterile vials, are difficult to find online in europe. i only find some not reputable site who say to sell sterile vials. how to be sure they're sterile? submerge in distilled water and BOIL? of course witout caps?

That's one, using Glycerine

or simply using the superdosing spoons:

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/SuperDosing-Static-Free-Micro-Variety-Milligram/dp/B0764KFFVP

weight a first time, then you have weight per spoon

you take a spoon, put in your mouth, drink water and save money !
Do they have the same effect by doing this? Anyone have any experience?

but where i find 100ml destilled... they sell 1 to 5lt. once opened i should throw to the bin the rest of water?
and ok sterile vials, are difficult to find online in europe. i only find some not reputable site who say to sell sterile vials. how to be sure they're sterile? submerge in distilled water and BOIL? of course witout caps?

You can destille tap water at home. Look at YouTube for tutorial. You need only ice.
There are lot of posts on forum about sterilizing vials.

IMG_20221222_143910.jpg

I just ordered 4mg domestic semaglutide to get me through till my order came in, it cost almost double my whole 20mg kit cost from QSC. The wait is worth it, I just underestimated how long the wait was going to be lol

Exactly what I've been doing, Apexa and Deus carries it on SST atm if any Canadians were interested. The thing is Tirzepatide fucking smashes every other GLP-1 agonist into the ground for me, which is what I've been waiting on from QSC.

Exactly what I've been doing, Apexa and Deus carries it on SST atm if any Canadians were interested. The thing is Tirzepatide fucking smashes every other GLP-1 agonist into the ground for me, which is what I've been waiting on from QSC.
I figured I would exhaust the benefits of Sema, then try Tirz, given that its so much more expensive.