Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Pack arrived from QSC. Order arrived in 15 days to US. . Ordered some raws and so far everything seems on point. QSC was quick to respond with a confirmation and any questions. When the pack came I shot him an email to decipher what each product was and he immediately emailed me back to help out.

10/10 great experience. Shipping was super fast despite being in the midst of the holidays.

It really is a gamble going international, and I understand why a lot of guys have certain issues with vendors, but man this forum is always quick to complain haha. But I get it, I consider myself lucky. Shout out to QSC though, can’t beat the price and I was amazed by how fast it came.

I used the U.S reshipper, but the tracking seemed like it came straight from international. However certain stealth and shipping couriers were used that are usually only for domestic orders so I assume the reshipper had some part in it? Either way, solid stealth, pack landed really quickly, and I’m a happy customer.

Been gone a while. Anybody know what page the latest US domestic list is on? Just wondering if there’s NPP and if there’s anything new on there

I feel bad for vendors sometimes with how many complaints and redundant questions they get lol. Having no labels helps with seizure rate. He responds quickly and boom, you’re done.

His prices are by far the best, he provides lab tests, and he’s the shipping is a gamble as far as if it gets through customs and how long it takes. That’s just part of the game when ordering international…

Pack arrived from QSC. Order arrived in 15 days to US. . Ordered some raws and so far everything seems on point. QSC was quick to respond with a confirmation and any questions. When the pack came I shot him an email to decipher what each product was and he immediately emailed me back to help out.

10/10 great experience. Shipping was super fast despite being in the midst of the holidays.

It really is a gamble going international, and I understand why a lot of guys have certain issues with vendors, but man this forum is always quick to complain haha. But I get it, I consider myself lucky. Shout out to QSC though, can’t beat the price and I was amazed by how fast it came.

I used the U.S reshipper, but the tracking seemed like it came straight from international. However certain stealth and shipping couriers were used that are usually only for domestic orders so I assume the reshipper had some part in it? Either way, solid stealth, pack landed really quickly, and I’m a happy customer.
How a gamble lol? When so much sucess

Been gone a while. Anybody know what page the latest US domestic list is on? Just wondering if there’s NPP and if there’s anything new on there

shouldn t be sterile water? distilled is the one use for the steam iron (clothes)
I filter it before using it, so I don’t bother with sterile water since it’s going to be sterilized by me anyway. If you skip that step then yes, sterile water would be a good idea.

Yes but do you really know there sterile?
Hospira sealed vials are sterile because they say so. I’m trusting the work done by a multibillion dollar company that is in that exact business. Now if you buy sterile vials from Crazy John’s Medical Supplies and Mexican Takeout then yeah, some suspicion is warranted.

Hospira sealed vials are sterile because they say so. I’m trusting the work done by a multibillion dollar company that is in that exact business. Now if you buy sterile vials from Crazy John’s Medical Supplies and Mexican Takeout then yeah, some suspicion is warranted.
Yes of course exactly

Everyone in office and warehouse have covid, we will keep processing domestic orders and will process international ones in 3-4 days once they will feel better.
Chinese government used to protect us very well, now everything is open, everyone have fever.. so expect a small delay on answers and international orders
That's fair, just don't forget about me please lol hope you guys feel better, that sucks for sure.

Everyone in office and warehouse have covid, we will keep processing domestic orders and will process international ones in 3-4 days once they will feel better.
Chinese government used to protect us very well, now everything is open, everyone have fever.. so expect a small delay on answers and international orders
Don't ship me dat new covid variant with my order, mkkkay? :p