Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

because my heart was racing and I couldn’t sit still.

Not saying it's placebo in your case, but do be aware science has proven people have actually healed themselves via the placebo effect.

I'd be more inclined to take seriously, a feels report of clen than anadrol.
I'm not sure I've ever heard of anadrol having a stimulant like effect, but I'm always open to new info.

I do get the effects you mention plus wood just about every time I get some hot new pussy lined up though. Sure it couldn't be that?

Not saying it's placebo in your case, but do be aware science has proven people have actually healed themselves via the placebo effect.

I'd be more inclined to take seriously, a feels report of clen than anadrol.
I'm not sure I've ever heard of anadrol having a stimulant like effect, but I'm always open to new info.

I do get the effects you mention plus wood just about every time I get some hot new pussy lined up though. Sure it couldn't be that?
Go fuck yourself you annoying faggot. I test my raws like I test your whore wife before I rawdog her

Also, I was wondering if someone has tried QSC DHB, Var and npp, how were they? I'm about to make my first order and wanted to make sure by asking :)

Also, I was wondering if someone has tried QSC DHB, Var and npp, how were they? I'm about to make my first order and wanted to make sure by asking :)
QSC is selling the best AAS in EU , he is the best source on this board by far, he has no competition at all.

There is no need for asking stuff like this, I am in my CPrep and I could convince 2 guys who will compete with/against me to switch to QSC .

Every single product this QSC guy is selling is a Straight 10/10 .

I only hope that he will continue his work for couple more years before he retires.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals thank you for you work here . You and your AAS playing a big role in my Prep

QSC is selling the best AAS in EU , he is the best source on this board by far, he has no competition at all.

There is no need for asking stuff like this, I am in my CPrep and I could convince 2 guys who will compete with/against me to switch to QSC .

Every single product this QSC guy is selling is a Straight 10/10 .

I only hope that he will continue his work for couple more years before he retires.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals thank you for you work here . You and your AAS playing a big role in my prep
That's good to hear !

How does the reship service work?
Assuming you live in a country that has reship like the USA, Canada, etc. You don’t have to worry about customs. You order, they send out a shipment containing a bunch of peoples orders going to your country, it gets opened, reboxed and forwarded to you from a domestic address. No customs. It just takes longer then actual domestic shipping.

just to ask. i received DSIP 2mg and epitalon 10mg. how much bac water should i use for each? is there a general rule to convert mg to ml needed?

for epitalon i've read lots of protocols, 10mg per day for 10 days, 5mg per day for 20 days, or 300mcg daily
It doesn't matter how much back water is added, just use https://peptidecalc.com/to calculate your dosage based on how must water you added. As a general rule, 2ml is good.

For epitalon, the latest research shows that lower doses 100mcg to 300mcg daily is just as effective. Watch this video and go to 39:22
View: https://youtu.be/kVGlmS5YTbM