Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What's your method? Curious since I spent about 400 dollars on bac. Water last year and would rather spend that on HGh lol
Lol make it your self.
Double destilled water and 0.9% benzyl alcohol.
Fill it in sterilised vials and crimp it.
I guess you find a how to in the Internet

Lol I get it 30 bucks for 60ml on Amazon, I just shoot alot of hgh/mt2/bpc/tb and so does my wife
FYI. Just looked around elsewhere as I also bought bac water from Amazon and found a better deal for Hospira. $40 shipped for 3.

Code:
https://ebacwatersupplier.com/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-3-bottles/?gclid=CjwKCAiAwomeBhBWEiwAM43YIE0MFuu4gFAHeEElyYbkuE3xHW0-vCzM7E-LP8b96JP6WaG9rLLQwxoCgFYQAvD_BwE

It's so funny that my health insurance HSA will reimburse for all my syringes, needles, sterile vials, syringes filters etc. But won't cover bacteriostatic water, cheap ass health insurance companies lol.

Sometimes it doesn't go through sometimes it doesn't when you dont use proton. Thays been my experience but hope you don't get a response since you want to be a dick.

Also the holiday he is referring to is CNY, Mr "research best life" lol. Not really living up to your SN there. Good luck
Lol you should Laxbro nobody is being a dick you're just soft and offended. You told me I was wrong I pointed out that you are. Cny? Lol I figured it out but not sure why knowing that would make you feel smarter than anyone lol oh and I've never missed a response ever and I hope you don't either bro

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals do you know why your hgh 15 iu alsways get cloudy? I Mix it with 0.6 ml bac. And is the hgh still ok when its cloudy?
I had some cloudy too...I used sterile water and it didn't turn cloudy. Idk why that is but I was only using the vial for a few days if you're using the bottle for longer you definitely want to use Bac water though. Not advice I'm just sharing my experience. I used the cloudy once I realized it was only turning cloudy from the Bac water.