Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The larger the amount the more likely the authorities are to investigate further I would imagine.
Something to consider.
Special line means no customs risk, it's a reship service afaik. Customs risks is on the receiving domestic reshiper and then he repackages and forwards to the recipient.

That's how it works for other special lines afaik.

My package said IL and was stuck there for a long time. Monday I got a new tracking number that shows the same thing that happened but now on the 9th. No movement since. Come on USPS!

No movemeent since the 7th. I just wanna make sure I'm not the only one lol.

I'm sure the holidays fucked everything. Just feels good that I'm not alone.

Mine was also stuck in the same batch as Y'alls, it in USPS hands today after 10 days of no movement or so. We should all be good soon lol
Just curious about when you all put your orders in roughly? Wondering if mine is stuck in the same boat as yours.

Just curious about when you all put your orders in roughly? Wondering if mine is stuck in the same boat as yours.
I put mine in a while ago but we were waiting for the new batch of stuff to be made. Maybe a month ago. It was shipped 2 weeks after.

He usually ships it faster.

He warned me and I accepted the delay of delivery.

Then why do I use Gmail and never had a problem lol good try though

Sometimes it doesn't go through sometimes it doesn't when you dont use proton. Thays been my experience but hope you don't get a response since you want to be a dick.

Also the holiday he is referring to is CNY, Mr "research best life" lol. Not really living up to your SN there. Good luck