Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just came here to say that I ordered 5 kits of GH this week, money was transferred on Sunday night and I got my stuff on Wednesday. This was Canada domestic.
I plan on ordering some primo and test e for my next cycle. I just don't understand whats the reship option? Also, my cycle starts in early May, when latest I should order from QSG to make sure I get my stuff by then?

Just came here to say that I ordered 5 kits of GH this week, money was transferred on Sunday night and I got my stuff on Wednesday. This was Canada domestic.
I plan on ordering some primo and test e for my next cycle. I just don't understand whats the reship option? Also, my cycle starts in early May, when latest I should order from QSG to make sure I get my stuff by then?
The reship option means they don't ship it directly to you. Presumably they ship to themselves, repackage/relabel and ship to you.

Having used the reship option twice for US I highly recommend it. Absolutely worth the added security.

The reship option means they don't ship it directly to you. Presumably they ship to themselves, repackage/relabel and ship to you.

Having used the reship option twice for US I highly recommend it. Absolutely worth the added security.
Definitely. If reship weren’t an option I wouldn’t be ordering. Money very well spent.

Hey it's been 4 days and my package still hasn't been shipped, how much times does it usually take ? Can @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals give an approximative date ?
It doesn't update for 3 weeks straight until it's in Netherlands (Post NL).
In the meantime, all what you gonna see on tracking is " at shipper warehouse "
Once in Post NL, it will update more frequently until reaching final destination country.

I would order asap, Can reship or china line people are waiting 2-3 months right now and still haven’t received

Last edited: