Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How do you all deal with the stoppers? This is the first time I've had using alcohol swaps cause the stopper to degrade and rubber actually enter and ruin gear. Having the indent in the stopper itself seems to just ask for bacteria to sit there as well.

I've never had a problem like this in 20+ years. Maybe just lucky. I don't even use alcohol every time. Not recommended, just my n=1.

Never heard of any doc prescribing an ACEi with an ARB. This will lead to high potassium within a couple of days and can lead to death. The heart assocation strongly advises to not prescribe these two together. Im sure you kinda mixed something up. ARBs are generally prescribed with calcium channel blockers, or betablockers or with mild diuretics.
actually, down here in the south, that's quite a common practice.

Currently, I'm taking 50 mg of Telmisartan (at pm) and 20 mg of Lisinopril (at am).

I do do bloodwork every three months and my potassium has always been in range. YMMV.

there are also many studies on PubMed that recommend this combination as long as there's not high risk renal issues. But as always consult with your doctor.

TxHero

Last edited:
actually, down here in the south, that's quite a common practice.

Currently, I'm taking 50 mg of Telmisartan (at pm) and 20 mg of Lisinopril (at am).

I do do bloodwork every three months and my potassium has always been in range. YMMV.

there are also many studies on PubMed that recommend this combination as long as there's not high risk renal issues. But as always consult with your doctor.

TxHero

Haha that's super interesting, obviously this is why pharmacology is it's own field of study. I appreciate you sharing this friend.

USPS finally has it now. Weird though because it’s from the first tracking number and not the second one that was sent to me. That’s okay because it’s at least moving now.

Damn yeah I'm sure the weather and all fuckered everything up. I heard they shut down a bunch of offices too but idk how accurate THAT is.
USPS finally has it now. Weird though because it’s from the first tracking number and not the second one that was sent to me. That’s okay because it’s at least moving now.
Yeah mine updated again, its still in NY but is expected to be delivered Saturday. Man I hope so, time to fuckswith the injectable superdrol.
Adrol raw 50mg sublingual + Superdrol injectable = level 9000. And this isn't even my final form.

Are their different colours of tops on your vials if you order more than once? Or are the tops in the same colour the whole time?

Example:
Order 1: Drosta - gold top
Order 2: Drosta - ?

Are their different colours of tops on your vials if you order more than once? Or are the tops in the same colour the whole time?

Example:
Order 1: Drosta - gold top
Order 2: Drosta - ?
They are different very often, just message the rep and ask about it and they will tell you. Idk why people don’t get this….

Mine updated to say the shipping partner has it on the 9th. Lol

Damn yeah I'm sure the weather and all fuckered everything up. I heard they shut down a bunch of offices too but idk how accurate THAT is.

Yeah mine updated again, its still in NY but is expected to be delivered Saturday. Man I hope so, time to fuckswith the injectable superdrol.
Adrol raw 50mg sublingual + Superdrol injectable = level 9000. And this isn't even my final form.
I wanna hear about your injectable superdrol experience

So does CNY add about another week to all orders placed close to these days?

Spring Festival Jan. 22nd (Chinese New Year, observed Jan. 21 – 27)