Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does anyone have experience with Telmisarten ? Take 100mg ED - Blood pressure doesnt get better

Telmisartan is really mild, if you have bad hbp many times doctors will prescribe an ace inhibitor in conjunction with and ARb like Telmisartan to get BP into range.

Anything over 80mg Telmisartan is not effective and you need to add an additional BP med or go to a stronger ARb like Losartan

So I started giving my dog tb500 for his joint pain. I know what you are going to say... He was recently hospitalized for a nasty GI bleed from Meloxicam and almost died... 17k bill...

The tb500 is working on him. It definitely worked for me before. I may have to do another order to stock up on more.
I gave him 1.5mg. I'll do it weekly.

So I started giving my dog tb500 for his joint pain. I know what you are going to say... He was recently hospitalized for a nasty GI bleed from Meloxicam and almost died... 17k bill...

The tb500 is working on him. It definitely worked for me before. I may have to do another order to stock up on more.
I gave him 1.5mg. I'll do it weekly.
I recently started giving my neighbors pitbull QSCs tren e and all I can say is it’s definitely working

Telmisartan is really mild, if you have bad hbp many times doctors will prescribe an ace inhibitor in conjunction with and ARb like Telmisartan to get BP into range.
Never heard of any doc prescribing an ACEi with an ARB. This will lead to high potassium within a couple of days and can lead to death. The heart assocation strongly advises to not prescribe these two together. Im sure you kinda mixed something up. ARBs are generally prescribed with calcium channel blockers, or betablockers or with mild diuretics.