Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Im having the hardest time with alibaba! They keep wanting to verify my identity. Any one have tips to get around it or how to pay for my order?

Hows the success rate for delivery in to Australia lately? Anyone able to share some thoughts / experiences?

Very interested in several of the items in the finished steroid and peptide lists, but I'd hate to donate it all to the border patrol gym locker (not to mention risk a knock on the door to say "thanks")

So annoying. Waiting since October and got my seizure letter today. Canada reship.
How long until you got the love letter from when it arrived in customs? I have a pack that’s been there since before Christmas. Tracking States “Item has been presented to Canada Border Services Agency for customs review” I’m thinking it’s seized unfortunately.

Im having the hardest time with alibaba! They keep wanting to verify my identity. Any one have tips to get around it or how to pay for my order?

I was having a different issue. Just kept declining my card for some reason. Said fuck it and ate the upcharge for crypto.

I have some vials of QSC tren ace that I can hear calling out to me…I love the all around feeling I get from it. Although the DHB I’m running is giving me insane strength gains, nice size and not making me winded like the tren does.
definitely keep us updated on your cycle bro dhb is something that sounds awesome especially it being a super primo 3x stronger that tren is calling out strong lol

Hows the success rate for delivery in to Australia lately? Anyone able to share some thoughts / experiences?

Very interested in several of the items in the finished steroid and peptide lists, but I'd hate to donate it all to the border patrol gym locker (not to mention risk a knock on the door to say "thanks")
You won’t get a knock if you utilise the special line

Use the Alibaba app on an iPhone (maybe android) and connect your phone number/SMS to the account before paying.

Your devices and contact methods are silently failing the "is this a real human?" test. This is primarily because in China they have way better ways to keep track of who is who, so foreigners don't have the correct government ID numbers and basically all look like fake bots to the computer systems.

The Alibaba app has additional ways of determining that you are at least "an individual" through the "iOS API". It's much harder to create a bunch of unique fake accounts on a phone -- every account created on that phone will share some of the same hardware ID's. So maybe you could have 3-5 accounts on that phone that they know are the same phone/person but its infinitely better than if you don't have any kind of hard ID --- then you just look like one of millions and millions of identical "blank" accounts.

So then magically your payment method will probably work. Even if you're using ProtonMail.

How long until you got the love letter from when it arrived in customs? I have a pack that’s been there since before Christmas. Tracking States “Item has been presented to Canada Border Services Agency for customs review” I’m thinking it’s seized unfortunately.
Dec 21 to Jan 10

Question to my mates up in Canada. If you are using the int service and they reship it to you when it gets to Canada how are you guys getting seizure letters? I thought packs are re packaged and then sent on its way after getting into Canada like the usa int service thats reshipped after it arrives in the usa? If so shouldnt the remailer who is re packaging things get the seizure letter