Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Question to my mates up in Canada. If you are using the int service and they reship it to you when it gets to Canada how are you guys getting seizure letters? I thought packs are re packaged and then sent on its way after getting into Canada like the usa int service thats reshipped after it arrives in the usa? If so shouldnt the remailer who is re packaging things get the seizure letter
you can t get a letter with canada reship once it’s labeled with the customers name it’s all ready into canada

It was already clarified by the poster and QSC in a couple posts after that one it wasn’t the reship service he meant (China post) international. I don’t know how people confuse these things when they type them out. There’s 3 options-domestic, reship, and international.

The only way you get a love letter from customs is with international shipping. The poster was confused or made a typo.
Question to my mates up in Canada. If you are using the int service and they reship it to you when it gets to Canada how are you guys getting seizure letters? I thought packs are re packaged and then sent on its way after getting into Canada like the usa int service thats reshipped after it arrives in the usa? If so shouldnt the remailer who is re packaging things get the seizure letter

Last edited:
Hey all,

So the thread says

International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic​

Are the raws also domestic to Australia? Customs are a pain in the ass here.

Sorry if it’s a dumb question or it’s been asked before in the same thread.

Hey all,

So the thread says

If you check the price list (search this thread for a copy) you will see the items available Australia domestic. At present, only HGH is stocked in the warehouse.

Hey all,

So the thread says

Nope. No raws in Aus domestic

They're obviously not using the reship line

I have a question about Jano and qsc workers .. They must be all ripped wtf .. Jano probably doesn't need the totality of the sample for testing .. Goddamn .. And QSC .. wow .. heaven .. Jano even gets paid to receive it wtf, and he is the one to be 100% sure what he's getting LOL

I have a question about Jano and qsc workers .. They must be all ripped wtf .. Jano probably doesn't need the totality of the sample for testing .. Goddamn .. And QSC .. wow .. heaven .. Jano even gets paid to receive it wtf, and he is the one to be 100% sure what he's getting LOL
Lol, i think its like with fast food workers, they ll never eat their own product. They would shop for something else, plus not everyone wants to be jacked lol

How do you all deal with the stoppers? This is the first time I've had using alcohol swaps cause the stopper to degrade and rubber actually enter and ruin gear. Having the indent in the stopper itself seems to just ask for bacteria to sit there as well.

Last edited: