Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Never heard of any doc prescribing an ACEi with an ARB. This will lead to high potassium within a couple of days and can lead to death. The heart assocation strongly advises to not prescribe these two together. Im sure you kinda mixed something up. ARBs are generally prescribed with calcium channel blockers, or betablockers or with mild diuretics.

I probably am confusing acei with something else, your totally right ty for correcting me.

Never heard of any doc prescribing an ACEi with an ARB. This will lead to high potassium within a couple of days and can lead to death. The heart assocation strongly advises to not prescribe these two together. Im sure you kinda mixed something up. ARBs are generally prescribed with calcium channel blockers, or betablockers or with mild diuretics.
Just for everyone to read.

Mistakes like this is why people need to double check and research if they want to be their own doctor.

Any idea why my reship package would hit IL on the 2nd and then scan into queens regional distribution center in new York? I'm in California lol last package like this went from IL to (moving through network) to well..California lol. Odd but I'm sure it'll still get here.

Any idea why my reship package would hit IL on the 2nd and then scan into queens regional distribution center in new York? I'm in California lol last package like this went from IL to (moving through network) to well..California lol. Odd but I'm sure it'll still get here.
Assuming regional distribution center for mail?

It said arrived in Illinois on the 2nd? Mine said the 4th... Still waiting for it to move...
My package said IL and was stuck there for a long time. Monday I got a new tracking number that shows the same thing that happened but now on the 9th. No movement since. Come on USPS!

My package said IL and was stuck there for a long time. Monday I got a new tracking number that shows the same thing that happened but now on the 9th. No movement since. Come on USPS!
No movemeent since the 7th. I just wanna make sure I'm not the only one lol.

I'm sure the holidays fucked everything. Just feels good that I'm not alone.

Mine was also stuck in the same batch as Y'alls, it in USPS hands today after 10 days of no movement or so. We should all be good soon lol

That makes me feel better.
My last order did that as well. Then one day it updated and told me it would be delivered the following day. I’m in the PCNW btw, so not sure what happens there but it sat in IL for AWHILE then was “out for delivery”

(I received that order a while ago btw)

Are any Aussies experiencing a similar situation as these blokes but with the domestic orders not moving.