Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

QSC is a small-to-medium sized corporation…so yes it is a machine. The “QSC” user posting here is just one cog in that machine: the MesoRX salesperson, marketing, and customer service person. Sometimes the rep gets replaced with a new person and there’s no announcement/acknowledgement, just suddenly the tone and writing changes.

It’s not a one man shop. :p
lol, it's only me here, I've never been replaced by someone else.

A few people on this thread have some form of personality disorder, psychosis or paranoia. Can you recommend any Anxiolitycs? Ironically, they need them most during the delivery waiting period :D

placed an order for domestic reship almost a month ago, got tracking number but it doesn’t update tracking number keeps showing the same thing. Is this normal or should it be updating?
The tracking they send you is the reship tracking. Just gotta keep watching it. Took 4 weeks or so.

I posted about it previously I think if you feel like looking back in this thread.

MY ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED BOIS. SAME DAY OF PAIMENT. WHAT THE FUCK QSC ARE YOU A MACHINE ? Service is too good lol. Now waiting time. I'm so fkin impatient
lol, they MAKE a label the same day. Doesnt mean they've shipped it. My last order they gave me a label 1 week after payment, then when ive asked why its not updating 3 weeks in. They gave me a new tracking number, that been just shipped. Some fuckery going on. Timeline basically started almost 4 weeks into the order.

lol, they MAKE a label the same day. Doesnt mean they've shipped it. My last order they gave me a label 1 week after payment, then when ive asked why its not updating 3 weeks in. They gave me a new tracking number, that been just shipped. Some fuckery going on. Timeline basically started almost 4 weeks into the order.
Because that's how long it takes to get there to be reshipped.

Totally worth it imo. Sometimes it may take longer, and honestly I think it's a small price to pay.

Because that's how long it takes to get there to be reshipped.

Totally worth it imo. Sometimes it may take longer, and honestly I think it's a small price to pay.
yeah just dont like to be lied to, i was told it was shipped when it clearly wasnt since 1st tracking number was a bunk and 2nd one basically appeared when i've inquired only. I usually plan 2 month delivery time for any of those products, so i am good with waiting. And it wasnt reshipped, 2nd tracking number starts at the Chinese port.

Still waiting for my shipment. but they had to make new oils. He warned me and I was ok with that.
Unsure of the shippibg date but this is definitely the longest. I think this is my 7th domestic reship. For the record. All of his other Dom reship orders took less than 18 days(I think 15 pretty much all the time though)

yeah just dont like to be lied to, i was told it was shipped when it clearly wasnt since 1st tracking number was a bunk and 2nd one basically appeared when i've inquired only. I usually plan 2 month delivery time for any of those products, so i am good with waiting. And it wasnt reshipped, 2nd tracking number starts at the Chinese port.
I emailed them and asked when I say saw my tracking number was inactive/didn't exist and they explained the process to me.

Don't know about the new tracking but I wouldn't worry about it. Most of the people I've seen freak out in this thread were probably schizo before blasting grams of Tren.

I emailed them and asked when I say saw my tracking number was inactive/didn't exist and they explained the process to me.

Don't know about the new tracking but I wouldn't worry about it. Most of the people I've seen freak out in this thread were probably schizo before blasting grams of Tren.
i am not worried at all, just sharing my experience but 50$ delivery for powders is getting kinda iffy.

Feedback on Test E kit that I ordered for a friend a couple months ago.

No pip, bloods came up at bout same levels as pharma Test E give or take a few points

I am really tempted to order some Test E raws and brew some...

Last edited:
When you received an updated tracking, it doesn't mean we didn't ship it in time, but it means your previous one have expired because it couldn't be scanned at departure in time.

When we generate a tracking for direct lines such as China Post and Post NL, parcels leave Qingdao warehouse 1-2 days later, sometimes just few hours later, sent to freight forwarding company (in another city).

If the parcel didn't leave in time and tracking expired, the agent of the freight forwarding company generate a new tracking, and send us the updates.

Many reasons can lead to an expiring tracking, one of them, Covid situation in China that all of you know in the past 2-3 weeks and you have been warned about it.

Reship service and special lines aren't concerned by this, process is different

When you received an updated tracking, it doesn't mean we didn't ship it in time, but it means your previous one have expired because it couldn't be scanned at departure in time.

When we generate a tracking for direct lines such as China Post and Post NL, parcels leave Qingdao warehouse 1-2 days later, sometimes just few hours later, sent to freight forwarding company (in another city).

If the parcel didn't leave in time and tracking expired, the agent of the freight forwarding company generate a new tracking, and send us the updates.

Many reasons can lead to an expiring tracking, one of them, Covid situation in China that all of you know in the past 2-3 weeks and you have been warned about it.

Reship service and special lines aren't concerned by this, process is different
Ok, no problem. My bad.
When are you guys going on holiday and for how long?

Ok, no problem. My bad.
When are you guys going on holiday and for how long?
I will work during holidays, so emails gonna be answered every day.
From next days, some parcels will leave before holidays and other ones after holidays, it depends on the line, the company only take 1 week holiday, which is next week. Freight forwarding companies holidays are different, some are earlier.