Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

CANADA Domestic parcel for sale

I have a canadian parcel to sell, Canada domestic, domestic delivery from our warehouse:

1 kit Test E
20 kits HGH
10g Sildenafil
10g Tadalafil
10g phenibut
10g Proviron

1310 USD

Not sure if you're in a similar area but Let's hope this blizzard doesn't cause logistical problems for the delivery courier haha
Fuck, with our luck an avalanche will happen while our parcels are being delivered via snow dogs, unless our igloos collapse on us first ;) (Toronto area btw)

Fuck, with our luck an avalanche will happen while our parcels are being delivered via snow dogs, unless our igloos collapse on us first ;) (Toronto area btw)
Exactly, yeah same general area, they don't seem to deal too well with snowfall down here. Shit like this is "just another day" in most parts of Canada but seems to cause chaos down here.

Make sure to leave some treats out for the snow dogs! As you can tell from my photo I'm well stocked

@AlexDavis43 , @47Ronin, @Abt, @Mc10v, @Mr.Capricious

Thx for replying. I use a 30g needle to pin, which is the smallest gauge I can find at 1 inch. Takes forever to pin, but seems to filter at least most of the larger pieces of rubber. I assume my body would have an adverse reaction if I were to inject something detrimental, which hasn't happened yet (knock on wood). I just get the occasional pip here and there. I haven't considered a filter needle yet. Do y'all think a 30g needle is almost as good?

Not planned soon
if people need bpc/tb500 and it isnt planned to restock in eu warehouse soon, can the products that were only available on eu warehouse or as 10 kits minimum for eu customers be ordered at international warehouse at less than 10 kits?

maybe that eu customers pay eu warehouse price per kit from international warehouse.