Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Never had that but I’ll filter all the gear I buy extra with a syringe filter.
Oh shit I had no idea this was a thing. It’s been 5 years now lmao.

The same thing happened to me though. I assume it’s because the rubber stopper is made in China and I use an 18 gauge pointed needle so it’s been breaking the rubber apart. Ive just been going a little more light handed with the vials and treating it like a delicacy and that has seemed to fix the problem.

Oh shit I had no idea this was a thing. It’s been 5 years now lmao.

The same thing happened to me though. I assume it’s because the rubber stopper is made in China and I use an 18 gauge pointed needle so it’s been breaking the rubber apart. Ive just been going a little more light handed with the vials and treating it like a delicacy and that has seemed to fix the problem.
Stabbing it with a Caprisun straw might not be helpful, regardless of a china stopper.

will have to be hand sorted, 100% bust rate when that happens... shitty man.

USA education system.

naa prob be fine if have postal code correct. 3 yo hand written notes make it to Santa so wouldn't sweat it.

dang, this place is making me a dick already...

I purchased one of the bpc 10mg kits when it was available.
What are the chances of producing bpc at 10mg?
It's real nice to use 1ml bac water, then pull .1 twice daily for 2mg a day. This stuff can and ime, needs to be run much higher than the recommended 250mcg per day bs.

So, what say ye?
I agree, 1mg a day; 500mcg x2 daily min. IMO.