Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

ETA on deca and primo raws 3 weeks.
Waiting for qualification and HPLC results and negociation of new prices.

Please do not ask me about deca and primo raws before the 20th of March.

It will be limited kilos.
Price will be a bit higher for deca, almost same of primo e.

No orders or preorders can be accepted before the validation of the quality.
Would you expect oils to follow up a few weeks after raws show up?

How long can you store hcg that hasn’t been reconstituted? Just thinking if I buy 10 vials might be sitting there for 1.5 years in the cupboard ahha is it worth

And yes, I’ve searched the forums and online. Lots of statements about shelf life of reconstituted HCG but not much about the former

You didn't test it yourself though... It's not like you did and didn't get a refund. He has refunded people and made things right like Deus and Trendy.

I like the peptides from QSC and I'm not trying to shill for them but you aren't following the agreement.

I understand
+1 on the peptide. I am using the bpc157 and tb500 from QSC one week in like 70-80% reduction of pain in my distal bicep. dosage 1mg bpc(high dosage blast then maintenance) 1mg tb500 a day.

My package has been in Jamaica for 3 days now, FML!!! I’m itching to try this ripped juice.

Last time it took only 3 days for USPS to leave USPS Distribution Center from Jamaica with China Post. This time I paid for reship but it’s not moving as fast. This is an OUTRAGE!!!

Luckily I bought some test P, mast p and some tren a from a trusted domestic source so I wouldn’t have to wait to start my cut.
Idol Good Thinking GIF by Sebastian Walldén
Not there fault. Mine been was just there 4 days in NY now In the midwest and my receiver is on the east coast. Idiots at usps.

+1 on the peptide. I am using the bpc157 and tb500 from QSC one week in like 70-80% reduction of pain in my distal bicep. dosage 1mg bpc(high dosage blast then maintenance) 1mg tb500 a day.
Can confirm only stared Tuesday

Bpc157 500mcg split am pm 1000mcg total
Tb500 2mg split twice per week 4mg total

Bicep tendon in front delt feels 90 better than it was I had sharp shooting pain when doing physio exercises stretching and now I can hardly feel it

it’s unbelievable stuff really happy thanks to Qin

Last edited:
Pretty sure tb daily is unnecessary? Typical the protocol is twice a week. J guess unless you mix it

Last edited: