Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So this happens with every single vial. Almost 3 kits worth so far. Always cloudy, reconstituted with 1.1ml of BAC water sourced through qsc. I’ve been using 3-4 iu, if it’s 12 iu per vial then 4. But I’ve been injecting .3ml before bed. When I let it sit in the fridge for 1-2 days it settles, then I shake it up. When I reconstitute I’ve shaken it vigorously as well as rolled it vigorously in my hands. Doesn’t seem to make a difference, never fully dissolves. I’ve even left it out a few days and doesn’t dissolve at room temperature either. Maybe I’ll try adding more BAC water. 1.2ml. Anyway haven’t had any issues using it still with it not fully dissolved but who knows. Just my anecdotal experience so far. Seems to be working though, but haven’t gotten blood work for igf.

Attachments

• 4651DBCC-2861-45FD-A9EA-5ABC5ECB4A39.jpeg
    4651DBCC-2861-45FD-A9EA-5ABC5ECB4A39.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
  • 847BA667-81A7-4DA4-BD26-9106BEC93946.jpeg
    847BA667-81A7-4DA4-BD26-9106BEC93946.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
So this happens with every single vial. Almost 3 kits worth so far. Always cloudy, reconstituted with 1.1ml of BAC water sourced through qsc. I’ve been using 3-4 iu, if it’s 12 iu per vial then 4. But I’ve been injecting .3ml before bed. When I let it sit in the fridge for 1-2 days it settles, then I shake it up. When I reconstitute I’ve shaken it vigorously as well as rolled it vigorously in my hands. Doesn’t seem to make a difference, never fully dissolves. I’ve even left it out a few days and doesn’t dissolve at room temperature either. Maybe I’ll try adding more BAC water. 1.2ml. Anyway haven’t had any issues using it still with it not fully dissolved but who knows. Just my anecdotal experience so far. Seems to be working though, but haven’t gotten blood work for igf.
Trip, I'm 3 kits in using 1ml hospira BAC and every vial has been clear as can be. Have you tried a different bac than what QSC provides?

I’m not understanding the cloudy peptides. I’ve used hundreds of their vials. Hgh, hmg, hcg, bpc. I use .5ml of bac water for all of them except bpc and they are always clear.

Don't shake it. Swirl it. I make my own bac water and use that. I've never had this issue. Only time I had this issue is when I first started using peptides in general and shook the vial like an asshole

I've gotten the 15iu kit clear with 1ml of bac water. Everyother peptide the same, reconstituded between 1 and 2mls. All clear.

I am using the BAC water that I've purchased from a well-known supplier, medical grade.

Using one mill, I've had no issues with cloudiness and when I first started using QSC's's HGH I started off at one Mill a day, so I went 10 days without cloudiness.

If i drop down to 1/2 mill, it starts off clear, but after two days it gets cloudy. It still seems to work, and I have not noticed any issues from my injection site when injecting the cloudy HGH.

My last blood work injecting 3iu a day had my IGF levels at 390-ish and my baseline is high 80s low 90s

not sure why the cloudiness appears with the lower volume of the BAC water after a couple of days or why yours does it after a couple days with a fill 1 mil. but it seems to be still good from bloodwork perspective.

I know @Cridi887 usually reconstitutes his with a half mill and never sees cloudiness, but not sure how long is vial lasts him.

also, my Hgh batch is stamped sept 2022

not sure if yours is newer than mine, and if they have a higher amount of other inactive ingredients.

TxHero OK

I know @Cridi887 usually reconstitutes his with a half mill and never sees cloudiness, but not sure how long is vial lasts him.

syrunge and 6 vials.

I get a 3ml syringe full of medical grade BAC.
6 hgh vials.
I keep reconstituting it and transferring it to the next vial.

The last vial has 3ml/60-66iu in there.

The final vial isn't cloudy. I preload 10 syringes at 0.3ml each and use it over 10 days.

Don't shake it. Swirl it. I make my own bac water and use that. I've never had this issue. Only time I had this issue is when I first started using peptides in general and shook the vial like an asshole
I have always had better luck shaking my dick than my asshole. Or at least it feels better.
Txhero

The most floater i ever seen in my life in pictures from forums or real life was a bottle of mactropin bac water i had that came with their hcg.
Maybe check the bac for shit in them if not the rep should make this right i would not inject that!

Reship service Canada available

No more grouping, but price is higher, so the grouping is not needed anymore, every customer can get his parcel shipped seperate. Tracking is provided few days after the order (UPS) and will update few days before delivery. (remailed by the CA warehouse).

20% insurance required (optional)

<500G= 80 USD
<1kg = 95 USD
<2kg = 150 USD
then an extra 50 USD per kg.

Faster.
Safer than the classic Canada special line (will replace it)
No customs risk on the buyer.
You had previously mentioned that Special Line was subject to more inspections than China post. Since you are still charging 20% insurance on the new Reship service, I assume you expect a higher risk of seizures?

Not really, the risk is lower than China Post.
In the end, you get to decide what you will charge for insurance, but 20% is too high. Unless the seizure rate exceeds 20%, you are making money with charging insurance. We know the seizure rate is not 20%.

The insurance rate should be commensurate with the actual risk of seizures. For someone making frequent orders, paying the optional insurance makes no sense whatsoever because they will pay much more for insurance than the occasional seized parcels.

Last edited:
In the end, you get to decide what you will charge for insurance, but 20% is too high. Unless the seizure rate exceeds 20%, you are making money with charging insurance. We know the seizure rate is not 20%.

The insurance rate should be commensurate with the actual risk of seizures. For someone making frequent orders, paying the optional insurance makes no sense whatsoever because they will pay much more for insurance than the occasional seized parcels.
The purpose of being here at the end is to make money, there is no shame in admitting so, including these insurance polices, it's btw the goal of every insurance company, right?

Bearing the loss of seized orders, because the customer ordered illegal goods that he isn't able to clear customs for, from a legal chemical company doing legal trade/export in mainland China doesn't make sense neither.
So we have to adjust our policies to none sense common rules of the market.
This way customers cover the loss for others.

That said, knowing that reship insurance is optional and the line is enough safe, customers can choose the logical option to not take it.

I have offered a better thing in the past, garanteed line, no insurance required, the results were continuous spam in public and by email for 2-3 months straight, so at least that way the garantees worth money.

The purpose of being here at the end is to make money, there is no shame in admitting so, including these insurance polices, it's btw the goal of every insurance company, right?

Bearing the loss of seized orders, because the customer ordered illegal goods that he isn't able to clear customs for, from a legal chemical company doing legal trade/export in mainland China doesn't make sense neither.
So we have to adjust our policies to none sense common rules of the market.
This way customers cover the loss for others.

That said, knowing that reship insurance is optional and the line is enough safe, customers can choose the logical option to not take it.

I have offered a better thing in the past, garanteed line, no insurance required, the results were continuous spam in public and by email for 2-3 months straight, so at least that way the garantees worth money.
Understood, and yes this is about making a profit. It's unfortunate that the old Reship line (and policies as a whole) had to disappear due to the relentless complaining and spamming of a few people. I had a package significantly delayed due to Canada Post and I kept my mouth shut. I'll never understand what people hope to gain by complaining. The package will arrive when it arrives.

China Post made it though unscathed to Canada. 220 grams of raws and some peptides.... month total from me ordering to my door.
I already capped and tried the yohimbine hcl at 5mg caps, on point for sure.

Sponsors

Latest posts