Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Caber raws are crazy expensive. Buy them from India. pfizer is no longer producing caber so you can’t buy it in the 20ct bottles anymore from turkey. It sucks because you used to be able to get 20ct 1mg pills for like 40 bucks. Now the caber in India is like 4ct .5mg pills for $12

Caber raws are crazy expensive. Buy them from India. pfizer is no longer producing caber so you can’t buy it in the 20ct bottles anymore from turkey. It sucks because you used to be able to get 20ct 1mg pills for like 40 bucks. Now the caber in India is like 4ct .5mg pills for $12
Yeah it's been brutal locating it. I had a source on here that I used for over a year but he's gone now.

Just keep checking back every day, it's not like they're gonna get primo stocked and not tell anybody

I am really wanting to get some and try it but I’m guessing it’ll be sold out in a couple hrs max once he starts taking orders based on all the people asking constantly.

Excuse me for the ignorance, but I'm baffled at the pricings I just read.

Am I actually seeing that 1 kit is 10 vials of compounded, ready-to-use gear, and the pricing is barely more than ONE vial from the popular US domestic sources?

If this is true I'll have to say bye bye to supporting local businesses and start rocking with our brothers from the eastern hemisphere.

PS- Got my telmisartan in a very reasonable amount of time. Satisfied with the order from start to finish.