Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Couple days ago they said end of this month.That's why I said just check back every day and read the new posts.
interesting i was told a week ago the lead time is a month in an email. I presume there isn't a real timeline for primo. I think they know as much as we :)

deca oil available 200mg/ml $85/kit
It will be sent for testing.

we should receive jano testing results for deca raws this weekend maybe.

the oil is untested, so if purchased before testing results, it's on customer responsibility if there is a deviation from the target concentration.

oxandrolone preorders can be accepted.
we will get 5 kg next week.
4 kg already preordered.
1 kg left.

This is the best plot twist I've ever been a part of. Excited to start using QSC exclusively. Thanks for the response brother
Ive been strictly taking qsc gear abit over a year ive taken test primo mast deca tren a dhb ment npp anavar superdrol anadrol bpc167 tb500 probably gone through 60 kits of hgh and given the email to 5 other friends and we are all getting huge.

How long you think test in sesame oil can last without going rancid? If thats even a thing. I’ve read seed oil goes rancid so you can’t stock of on oils if made with seed oil.
If that was the case they wouldn’t make depo testosterone with cottonseed oil. Maybe if you left the vial in your car in Arizona it would go rancid. Otherwise I’ve never heard of a case of oil going rancid once it’s brewed.

Wrong forum .. take all the brewing info to the. Correct forum .. thanks … now who wants to bet on the next fool to ask about primo?