Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh also happy to report I got another international order successfully (about 3 weeks but that’s quick considering I’m on the east coast), stocked up on a years worth of hgh. With inflation so crazy these days, I want to stock up more but just wish shelf life was longer

Oh also happy to report I got another international order successfully (about 3 weeks but that’s quick considering I’m on the east coast), stocked up on a years worth of hgh. With inflation so crazy these days, I want to stock up more but just wish shelf life was longer
Curious what you think the shelf life is? Fairly certain this myth has been debunked.

nah it degrades overtime although slowly but faster than most things, obv if keep it frozen all be fine. jano even noted getting retesting of an old batch and noted degradation, not 20+% but still better not to have degradation/dimmer as much as possible. but yes FAR more stable than I had thought!

nah it degrades overtime although slowly but faster than most things, obv if keep it frozen all be fine. jano even noted getting retesting of an old batch and noted degradation, not 20+% but still better not to have degradation/dimmer as much as possible. but yes FAR more stable than I had thought!
So keep in freezer until use

So keep in freezer until use
hopefully somebody more knowledgeable than me will chime in or confirm what I am saying, but I thought I read somewhere on this thread or the peptide forum that HGH is best kept in the refrigerator or at cool temperatures versus freezing if in the powder form.

Txhero

It’s been in transit for MONTHS by the time you get it, completely unrefrigerated lol