Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm finally allowed to post - as my first post in the steroid UGL, I am honored to say all my products ordered from QSC have been recieved in the quantities I've ordered, and working as intended. I ordered to Canada via reship, and yes it took quite a bit, but I'm very patient and have no reason to complain. If time is more important than cost, go buy domestic.

There were a couple issues, but it was resolved immediately. Thanks again QSC. You'll be hearing from me very soon(for primo as well as many other goodies.)

Yeah I know, i hope it won’t cause some PIP at the injection
i never had any report about deca pip, especially that we brew it at 200mg/ml only.

the purity do not affect the pip. I saw some sources making it at 600mg/ml.

That said, most of sources (if not all) have deca raws at maximum 94% or so, as fas as I know we were the only source this last 2 years to have posted a deca test with +96% purity

Deca raw.png

Will the price for Primo E oil be the same as its always been? Or will it be slightly higher now that you're going through a new manufacturer?

Totally cool either way, I just want to make sure I have the necessary funds ready for when the Primo finally does drop (i'm sure it'll sell out in like less than an hour)

Hey I just received my order today. How can I tell which bottle of oil is which!? I have purple cap with number 1 on the bag, then white cap with number 2 on the bag, the 3rd one is blue cap vials with the number 3 one it. Can you please tell me which product is what. Thank you.

Hey I just received my order today. How can I tell which bottle of oil is which!? I have purple cap with number 1 on the bag, then white cap with number 2 on the bag, the 3rd one is blue cap vials with the number 3 one it. Can you please tell me which product is what. Thank you.
You have to email the rep. Didn't you read the thread? This comes up at least 2 times a week.