Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

yeah to be honest all ugl HGH is trash when it comes to sides.

If anyone says otherwise they are 100% bloated or they agree because they want the sides but want the benefit of igf-1 lvls elevated.. but its honestly not worth it if you're shredded it will ruin your physique if you go beyond what you mentioned. stick with pharma hgh and ignore all shills who say otherwise.

Even if it says 0 dimer. its UGL. Be aware it will give you shitty bloated sides. And many shit on mk-677 because of bloat. well the forum posts are quite correlated . mk and ugl hgh = water bloat/carpel tunnel etcetcetcetc

and anyone who says "no i dont get sides..." please post your physique, nut up or shill who never has used pharma.
Will happily post my generic GH supported physique. Not QSCs, but generic none the less. Then what?

I don't think NAD+ is superior to sublingual NMN. I think NAD+ is the choice if you are going to make an intravenous solution for injection etc. For the price, NMN is probably the better choice.

These substances are hard to produce and hard to store properly. Testing is a must.
why do you think so?
NMN is the precursor to NAD+
using NAD+ directly should be superior if sublingual works with raw powder
or what am i missing? :D

why do you think so?
If I remember correctly NAD+ is too large to penetrate the cell walls. The precursors NMN or NR can penetrate the cell walls and will be converted to NAD+. Finding good info on this subject is too much although I would try a NAD+ or NADH injectable if one was produced. Tested raws would greatly inspire confidence and probably push sales even higher. If this is produced as an injectable version, tests would go a long way and drive sales higher. Even better if it's possible to do subq since a lot of people get spooked at the size of IM needles.

why do you think so?
I forget the exact mechanism this second, but it is a situation where taking the precursor to the substance you want, can be more effective than taking the substance itself.

It's kind of like when you take glutathione orally. Your body doesn't use oral glutathione as glutathione, it's absorption isn't great, it does little to raise glutathione levels. But if you take a precursor to glutathione like NAC, the precursor is then superior, because the body uses it to directly produce glutathione, with nothing lost in the process.

So there is a line of thinking that NMN as a precursor is more effective than the NAD+ itself.
But no one is sure about any of this. And I can't remember the exact mechanism. I'll look later.

Staring at this dhb… afraid to pin it bc of pip lol. I only ordered it bc I didn’t have any primo left… but I just ordered a bunch.

Is test pp better than test p if I’m injecting eod? Or does it really matter ?
Based on half-life it would be better but I don't think you will notice much difference. The real question is ester weight. Test P you are getting 80mg per 100mg. Test PP being a much heavier ester you are getting 66mg per 100mg. For comparison, test no ester (test base) you are getting the full 100mg per 100mg. At scale, ester weight is more interesting. For example, if you want to take 600mg per week, Test PP would provide 84mg less per week compared to Test P. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but that is how I understand it.

Test ACE would be great ED or EOD since it is the lightest with 83mg per 100mg. Too bad QSC doesn't carry it. I would imagine the frequent injections is a turn off to lots of people. Likely not many sales if they did offer it. This may change in the future since a lot more youtube channels are now pushing micro dosing TRT protocol however most are still pushing test cyp.

Based on half-life it would be better but I don't think you will notice much difference. The real question is ester weight. Test P you are getting 80mg per 100mg. Test PP being a much heavier ester you are getting 66mg per 100mg. For comparison, test no ester (test base) you are getting the full 100mg per 100mg. At scale, ester weight is more interesting. For example, if you want to take 600mg per week, Test PP would provide 84mg less per week compared to Test P. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but that is how I understand it.

Test ACE would be great ED or EOD since it is the lightest with 83mg per 100mg. Too bad QSC doesn't carry it. I would imagine the frequent injections is a turn off to lots of people. Likely not many sales if they did offer it. This may change in the future since a lot more youtube channels are now pushing micro dosing TRT protocol however most are still pushing test cyp.
that’s what I’ve been doing for awhile now, micro dosing Ed test e and primo e. Want to switch test to shorter ester for the summer

that’s what I’ve been doing for awhile now, micro dosing Ed test e and primo e. Want to switch test to shorter ester for the summer
switching to a shorter ester will not make you hold less water or less estrogen if you are already injecting ed/eod with the longer ester.
your levels are more stable with the longer ester hence less side effects.

does anybody know what is the cause when hgh becomes cloudy?
Our engineer answer:

1.样品在运输过程中,环境温度过高,(大于25摄氏度)时间过长,导致样品变性,复溶时溶解度不好。
2.溶解样品时应该边搅拌边加入,防止局部样品浓度过高导致样品聚集析出。
3.溶解液温度尽量低一些,最好使用前在2到8摄氏度冰箱预冷。配制时甘露醇先加,最后加入样品。
4.有轻微絮状或轻微浊光,冻干之后在溶解,一般问题不大。
5.本产品容易聚集,一般要加入0.1%的吐温80。
6.措施是加入0.1%的吐温80;或者除菌过滤;或者不要分装,直接用托盘冻干,然后再重新溶解,

anyone has experience if you can just take the NAD+ powder sublingually?
i would assume so since there are no fillers etc used, correct?
i assume taking NAD+ is superior to taking its precursor NMN?
thanks for your opinion guys!
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals : is there any internal lab test done for purity of those two? (esp NAD+)
thanks!

Both will be tested at Jano, even that the test is expensive, 380 USD each.
But I guess it worth it, the product can have a good future here.

Test Ace is famous to be painful.