• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm about to order raws from QS with some gh. Anyone have luck with their bold C? Last time I made bold C I made it in a mix at 85 mg/mL with primo e (85mg/mL), test c (200 mg/mL), and npp (50 mg/mL) in MCT and it got pippy. Not sure if it was just all the gear in one pin or the bold C, which has the pip reputation.

excuse me, I meant a mix already finished .. in 1 bottle (testo + nandrolone + trenbolone) like cut mix but long version .,. is this possible?@

Mt2 is giving me a nice tan very quickly. Dosing 250 mcg 3x week…however, I’m not noticing any libido effects at all…. Am I dosing it too low?

Our engineer answer:

1.样品在运输过程中,环境温度过高,(大于25摄氏度)时间过长,导致样品变性,复溶时溶解度不好。
2.溶解样品时应该边搅拌边加入,防止局部样品浓度过高导致样品聚集析出。
3.溶解液温度尽量低一些,最好使用前在2到8摄氏度冰箱预冷。配制时甘露醇先加,最后加入样品。
4.有轻微絮状或轻微浊光,冻干之后在溶解,一般问题不大。
5.本产品容易聚集,一般要加入0.1%的吐温80。
6.措施是加入0.1%的吐温80;或者除菌过滤;或者不要分装,直接用托盘冻干,然后再重新溶解,
Translation:

1. During transportation, the environmental temperature was too high (greater than 25 degrees Celsius) and the duration of exposure to that temperature was too long, causing the sample to denature and have poor solubility upon redissolving.
  2. When dissolving the sample, it should be added while stirring to prevent localized high concentration, which could lead to sample aggregation and precipitation.
  3. The temperature of the solvent should be as low as possible, ideally pre-cooling it in a refrigerator at 2 to 8 degrees Celsius before use. Add mannitol first during preparation, and then add the sample.
  4. If there is slight flocculation or slight turbidity/cloudiness, it is generally not a big issue after lyophilization and re-dissolving.
  5. This product is prone to aggregation and typically requires the addition of 0.1% Tween 80.
  6. Measures include adding 0.1% Tween 80; or using sterile filtration; or not aliquoting, directly lyophilizing on a tray and then re-dissolving.

Last edited: