Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I started with 100mg and when I get used to it after a week or so I increase to 300mg. Canagliflozin + semaglutide/or/tirzepatide is magical for cutting down. This combo makes it super easy.

Any kind of problems regarding urinary tract infection?

I tried Forxiga (Dapagliflozin) and was not so happy about it.

Any kind of problems regarding urinary tract infection?

I tried Forxiga (Dapagliflozin) and was not so happy about it.
Nope. Nothing. Felt great, my bloodwork improved, no UTIs or any side effects at all, lost a lot of weight in no time and didn’t even feel like being on a diet.

I took it 2 times for a couple months.

Once reconstituted, how long can you leave gh (or other peptides) in the fridge before they go bad? I tend to reconstitute 10 or so vials at a time for convenience and they sit in the fridge for a month or two. I do not think they have lost potency based on their effects, but could they?
2 weeks reconstituted is a good norm. A month at the very most from what I've been told from the one of the reaponses I got from Canada Peptide.

DHB / QINGDAO REVIEW:
Qingdao:
Good customer service
Great prices
Quality gear
Don't think I have anything negative to say besides no oral steroids in tablet form to order

DHB:
Pip -
was not an issue, was most PIP I have ever experienced but still no major issue (heat oil up each time)
Gains -
Great quality lean hard keepable gains
Endurance -
Amazing Endurance, doubled my time in the gym
Focus -
Hard to put purely down to DHB as I have pre-workout with caffeine but with the two focus is intense ans the most I have ever experienced. As a result mind/ muscle connection is fantastic!
Side effects -
High blood pressure 160/80 (cycle 280 test 300DHB)
Other health markers (bloods done one week after last shot) we're all fine except slight liver and kidney elevation but was of no concern to the doctor reviewing it.

Summary:
Quindao - 10/10 Supplier
DHB - 10/10 Compound

DHB is THE BEST steroid I have ever taken. WHY?
Tren is too side effect heavy
DBOL too high of a blood pressure not sustainable. Wet and a lot less keepable gains.
Never taken example trest or superdrol.

Aesthetically the best I have ever looked. And all of the benefits listed above is the best I have ever experienced.

If you have any questions PM me as don't come on here too often and this will get lost on the very active forum.

really surprised with the hgh, it's been only been 2 weeks @ 4ius eod, and i can definitely notice im feeling much better mentally, my skin looks incredible, and i can get less sleep and feel just as energized, maybe a bit more fullness in the muscles too.
Just wait till 6 months..... thats when the real magic starts to happen.

ANYONE have any injectable recipes for these?
no purpose to inject NMN as the idea is to raise NAD, so injecting NAD would ALWAYS be superior PIP being exemption. as the amount NMN raises NAD is not known. I think NAD and glutathione are known to be painful, forsure GT.

also NMN is notorious for breaking down/poor quality so prob not great to inject as unknown purities. def very interested in customer nmn testing, surprised jano charges over 300.. but imagine would come down once gets SOP and standards/internal standards available. We used to use caffeine as our standard as was consistent and every month or so would just run it against true standard to correct any drift. point being im sure can do it cheaper..

surprised jano charges over 300.. but imagine would come down once gets SOP and standards/internal standards available. =
Most of non routine tests are charged 380 USD, and it's what makes mass testing complicated and slower for many goods, including some famous ones: semaglutide, tirzepatide, NMN, NAD+, prami, fladrafinil, minoxidil, UDCA, Telmisartan, avanafil, DMAA...
we spend monthly 3000 USD or more on testing.

Yeah I also prefer Empagliflozin over Metformin to help maintain insulin sensitivity.
Empagliflozin has been shown to increase hematocrit by about 5% when taking 25mg. May want to keep an eye on yours if you are taking testosterone.
Also, studies were done with sema + metformin vs empagliflozin + metformin. sema + metformin was superior to empagliflozin + metformin. Seems like the norm is sema or empagliflozin + metformin.
I am getting close to the upper range for hematocrit which is why I went with metformin. Once I got over the stomach issues (~2 weeks) metformin has been amazing. QSC also sells bulk metformin and it's really cheap with the added bonus that it has been tested and has come in at 98%. Nice. Also measuring 1g of metformin is much easier and possible with many scales and/or measuring spoons. (haven't done this yet so I don't know what spoon to use). For large quantity of powder like metformin, I would take out 30 days worth and move to a new container then vacuum seal the rest (add a desiccant if you have one - amazon sells them cheap) and pop it in the freezer. Moisture is not your friend when dealing with bulk powders. Damn, I wrote too much. :oops:

DHB / QINGDAO REVIEW:
Qingdao:
Good customer service
Great prices
Quality gear
Don't think I have anything negative to say besides no oral steroids in tablet form to order

DHB:
Pip -
was not an issue, was most PIP I have ever experienced but still no major issue (heat oil up each time)
Gains -
Great quality lean hard keepable gains
Endurance -
Amazing Endurance, doubled my time in the gym
Focus -
Hard to put purely down to DHB as I have pre-workout with caffeine but with the two focus is intense ans the most I have ever experienced. As a result mind/ muscle connection is fantastic!
Side effects -
High blood pressure 160/80 (cycle 280 test 300DHB)
Other health markers (bloods done one week after last shot) we're all fine except slight liver and kidney elevation but was of no concern to the doctor reviewing it.

Summary:
Quindao - 10/10 Supplier
DHB - 10/10 Compound

DHB is THE BEST steroid I have ever taken. WHY?
Tren is too side effect heavy
DBOL too high of a blood pressure not sustainable. Wet and a lot less keepable gains.
Never taken example trest or superdrol.

Aesthetically the best I have ever looked. And all of the benefits listed above is the best I have ever experienced.

If you have any questions PM me as don't come on here too often and this will get lost on the very active forum.
Thanks for the DHB feedback. I have been considering giving this one a try. Also, I have thought about doing a low.cycle of tren, but still unsure, I have never tried that.

Now I can vouch for QSC t-bol. I just started
using it 3 weeks ago at a low dose - approxiamatly 25mg. I feel great:
- I fee alive and like a new person on it
- endurance is better
- noticiable strength gains

I will be getting blood work done in the next 1 to 2 weeks to check out my lipids on it. But I am now a fan of t-bol. I am also using
- 300mg of test
- 400mg of Primo

i will continue the t-bol for about 4 more weeks and then continue with the test & primo for another 18 weeks if blood work stays good. I am debating on the last 4 to 8 weeks of the cycle of re- adding the t-bol, but it all depends on my next few bloodwork results.

Txhero

Tried to mix QSC Tirzepatide and BPC-157 in a pen cartridge, both were totally clear, but when I mixed them they clumped and got cloudy. Tried adding extra BAC, swirling, and warming with my hands. What a waste.

Attachments

• foto_no_exif.jpg
    foto_no_exif.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 107
Question for you Test E users: Trying test e from QSC for the first time after only using test c for past 10 yrs. Any issues with sub Q pins with E? Heard the sesame oils can cause painful lumps so just looking for input. Thanks.

Question for you Test E users: Trying test e from QSC for the first time after only using test c for past 10 yrs. Any issues with sub Q pins with E? Heard the sesame oils can cause painful lumps so just looking for input. Thanks.
It's in MCT now, quite a few people have complained of PIP with test e. Not sure why you would switch?

Back