Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Bought some other items feom QSC but they were out of C in domestic warehouse. Thought I would give E a try. MCT is no prob for me but the QSC list says their carrier is sesame.
Ah gotcha, yeah that's a typo they changed it to mct last summer. Hope it works out for you friend.

Empagliflozin has been shown to increase hematocrit by about 5% when taking 25mg. May want to keep an eye on yours if you are taking testosterone.
Also, studies were done with sema + metformin vs empagliflozin + metformin. sema + metformin was superior to empagliflozin + metformin. Seems like the norm is sema or empagliflozin + metformin.
I am getting close to the upper range for hematocrit which is why I went with metformin. Once I got over the stomach issues (~2 weeks) metformin has been amazing. QSC also sells bulk metformin and it's really cheap with the added bonus that it has been tested and has come in at 98%. Nice. Also measuring 1g of metformin is much easier and possible with many scales and/or measuring spoons. (haven't done this yet so I don't know what spoon to use). For large quantity of powder like metformin, I would take out 30 days worth and move to a new container then vacuum seal the rest (add a desiccant if you have one - amazon sells them cheap) and pop it in the freezer. Moisture is not your friend when dealing with bulk powders. Damn, I wrote too much. :oops:
Ok try to convince me metformin is better lol. I thought empagliflozin at higher doses like 25 mg supposedly reduces cardiovascular risk? And how exactly does it increase hematocrit...is it because you lose a few lbs of water weight by urinating more frequently and become more dehydrated? Metformin turns me off since it causes stomach problems and lowers IGF.

DHB / QINGDAO REVIEW:
Qingdao:
Good customer service
Great prices
Quality gear
Don't think I have anything negative to say besides no oral steroids in tablet form to order

DHB:
Pip -
was not an issue, was most PIP I have ever experienced but still no major issue (heat oil up each time)
Gains -
Great quality lean hard keepable gains
Endurance -
Amazing Endurance, doubled my time in the gym
Focus -
Hard to put purely down to DHB as I have pre-workout with caffeine but with the two focus is intense ans the most I have ever experienced. As a result mind/ muscle connection is fantastic!
Side effects -
High blood pressure 160/80 (cycle 280 test 300DHB)
Other health markers (bloods done one week after last shot) we're all fine except slight liver and kidney elevation but was of no concern to the doctor reviewing it.

Summary:
Quindao - 10/10 Supplier
DHB - 10/10 Compound

DHB is THE BEST steroid I have ever taken. WHY?
Tren is too side effect heavy
DBOL too high of a blood pressure not sustainable. Wet and a lot less keepable gains.
Never taken example trest or superdrol.

Aesthetically the best I have ever looked. And all of the benefits listed above is the best I have ever experienced.

If you have any questions PM me as don't come on here too often and this will get lost on the very active forum.
have you tried primo? if so how do you rank it vs dhb for yourself?

Question for you Test E users: Trying test e from QSC for the first time after only using test c for past 10 yrs. Any issues with sub Q pins with E? Heard the sesame oils can cause painful lumps so just looking for input. Thanks.
No PIP using IM injection every 3 days

Ok try to convince me metformin is better lol. I thought empagliflozin at higher doses like 25 mg supposedly reduces cardiovascular risk? And how exactly does it increase hematocrit...is it because you lose a few lbs of water weight by urinating more frequently and become more dehydrated? Metformin turns me off since it causes stomach problems and lowers IGF.
My comment was more as an FYI. I would never try to convince anyone to use one drug over another. You should always use the compounds as directed by your doctor or if doing self care use what make you feel best and keep your blood panel in range. I pooped more with metformin than ever. Metformin left very little room to "hold it until I get home". Farts were nasty and had plenty of GI discomfort. Two weeks later, Most sides were gone.
How metformin affects your IGF-1 is not very clear but I haven't done too much research on it. For example, there is a study found on pub med.
TLDR:
We found in children, intervention duration <12 weeks yielded significant reductions in IGF-1, whilst paradoxically, in participants >18 years old, metformin intake significantly increased IGF-1.
Code:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31816435/
I think this study is flawed since they don't take into account any supplements the adults were taking.
I would agree that I see a lot more people "in the know" agree with IGF-1 being lowered while on metformin.

because when have diabetes its a Dif thing, as insulin is too high so lowering it via metformin allows gif to raise would be my rudimentary guess.

but ya think big part of metformin for longevity is to keep gif lower, would be my guess of reason. was a recent study discussed on YouTube with metaformin and longevity, and imagine discusses igf. interesting gif also seems to be more of an issue for woman as far as longevity... BUT just what I heard and may be junk wi bazillion cofounding factors.

All pepties or just gh? I thought some peptides last longer reconstituted than gh.
Most peptides are very stable once reconstituted and kept in a fridge. Some peptides like insulin are even very stable reconstituted at room temperature for a couple weeks. Semaglutide and very likely all other GLP-1s are also very(!) stable reconstituted at room temperature. Janoshik did a nice lab experiment with semaglutide, its in the lab testing section.

Back