Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Questions for Canadians; How long do your packages usually sit in customs for, how will I know if it is seized?

My update on my tracking number is
"Your package has entered the destination district or country."

I'm not being impatient, I am just curious on the actual process of how it works and the time.
Mine was plane has landed for a month then later it checked through customs pretty fast like a day. But it said being checked by customs not entering country

first mt2 injection, always the same quality, 750mcg and after 2min a heat around my face, these are a sign of quality. next order cut stack and hgh ... opinions on cut stack here? thank you

Aromasin about 10mg per orange spoon

Losartan no idea, never used it
Aromasin is pretty accurate at 10mg per orange spoon leveled maybe a tad more than 10mg i wanna say when i weighed it, it ended up being 10.3 mg this is off the top of my head get yourself a scale before you take my word. A scale would be the safest route someone may be paking a bunch tampered down leveled but still weigh more than heaping spponful. Its all in how you pack down the spoon, leveled, heaping, most important is weight by a scale its much more accurate than someone telling you how much each spoon weighs for my packed level may weigh more than someones loose heaping

Something to note, would be interested in anyone's opinion who has obtained a semi-relevant academic degree. A French company named Gattefossé manufactures a variety of solvents (and other excipients) for drugs. Two that look super interesting are "Transcutol HP"[0] (oral, nasal, ophthalmic) and "Transcutol P"[1] (dermal).

One study[2] finds that isotretinoin has a solubility of ~19mg/mL as an oral preparation in Transcutol HP (dependent on temperature). Another study[3] found isotretinoin has a solubility of ~50mg/mL in Transcutol P. Note, Transcutol is *very* lipophilic and hydrophobic.
Is there a good reason we couldn't use Transcutol to dissolve a month's worth of isotretinoin and administer it daily orally in 1mL/1tsp volumes? Obviously it would have to be kept in the dark or the isotretinoin will decompose immediately and thoroughly due to light (especially UV - left in sunlight isotretinoin fully decomposes in <4 hours).

0: Transcutol® HP
1: Transcutol® P
2: Solubilization and Thermodynamic Analysis of Isotretinoin in Eleven Different Green Solvents at Different Temperatures
3: https://downloads.hindawi.coo/archive/2013/108569.pdf

Also @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , is there any chance you might be able to look into helping to distribute Transcutol HP/P to us? They might be useful for a variety of preparations that are normally difficult to dose but I don't think any of us "individuals" will be able to buy from the manufacturer or distributors.

Still available?
Ran out of time to edit.
I see
Prostaglandine (PGE1) - MOQ 5mg - $65
Phentolamine Mesilate - MOQ 100g - $200
but no Papaverine.

Also *NOT* that it particularly matters but a single dose of trimix is around Papaverine 3mg/Phentolamine 0.1mg/Prostaglandin 1 mcg

So your MOQ's are:
5000 doses of PGE1
1 million doses of Phentolamine

Even for a very large, potentially dangerous, dose of 50 units instead of 10 units, you're looking at 200,000 doses of Phentolamine. I don't think customers will ever use that much phentolamine! If there's any chance you could reduce the MOQ of phentolamine... ;-)

Also P.S. for other readers here I'm scared for anyone who attempts to measure out 50-100micrograms of prostaglandin for a single 10mL vial o_O Even if your scale has a resolution of 0.1mg doesn't mean it can measure a 5mg MOQ. This is because it has a "minimum weight". For 0.1mg scales that's usually at least 10mg. For 1mg scales its usually at least 20mg. If you try to measure less than that it's basically just a random number.
So let's say you have a 1mg scale and you think you can get away with measuring 20mg so you buy 4 MOQ's of prostaglandin. The solubility of prostaglandin in water is about 1mg/mL so you can dissolve it in 20mL of water. But you need to reduce it to 5micrograms per mL. So you'll want to add 4 liters of water to that 20mL.

Then you can take out just 40mL of that 4L, then add 20mg (good luck again) of Phentolamine to it.

Then take 10mL of that 40mL and put it in a vial and add 150mg of Papaverine to that vial.

Now you've got 10mL = 100 doses of trimix.

aaaand you have 3.96L of water containing $259.35 of prostaglandin. Just go ahead and throw that away. Also throw out the 30mL of water containing Phentolamine+Prostaglandin. You won't need that either. You're also left with 99.98g of Phentolamine raw powder left over that you paid $199.60 for that you can throw out as well.

So, basically no matter what you do, you'll end up with 100-1000 doses of trimix and throw out >99% of your raws (>$400 thrown away). Is it worth it? Well, prescription Tri-mix is around $140/10mL vial. So if you make 4 vials, for 400 doses....I guess you technically save $150 + a doctors consultation fee. Also you have minimum 2 years worth of trimix (can't use it more than once EOD) and I dont know if it lasts that long in water! (and there really isn't a way to make it without water / some kind of true solvent...please dont even try without using a solvent to dilute, you'll definitely get your dick removed in the Emergency Room if you try to just work with dry powder raws at the microgram scale, even using geometric dilution...the particle sizes are not uniform and there will be clumping/separation/sorting rather than mixing)

Last edited:
Ran out of time to edit.
I see
Prostaglandine (PGE1) - MOQ 5mg - $65
Phentolamine Mesilate - MOQ 100g - $200
but no Papaverine.

Also *NOT* that it particularly matters but a single dose of trimix is around Papaverine 3mg/Phentolamine 0.1mg/Prostaglandin 1 mcg

So your MOQ's are:
5000 doses of PGE1
1 million doses of Phentolamine

Even for a very large, potentially dangerous, dose of 50 units instead of 10 units, you're looking at 200,000 doses of Phentolamine. I don't think customers will ever use that much phentolamine! If there's any chance you could reduce the MOQ of phentolamine... ;-)

Also P.S. for other readers here I'm scared for anyone who attempts to measure out 50-100micrograms of prostaglandin for a single 10mL vial o_O Even if your scale has a resolution of 0.1mg doesn't mean it can measure a 5mg MOQ. This is because it has a "minimum weight". For 0.1mg scales that's usually at least 10mg. For 1mg scales its usually at least 20mg. If you try to measure less than that it's basically just a random number.
So let's say you have a 1mg scale and you think you can get away with measuring 20mg so you buy 4 MOQ's of prostaglandin. The solubility of prostaglandin in water is about 1mg/mL so you can dissolve it in 20mL of water. But you need to reduce it to 5micrograms per mL. So you'll want to add 4 liters of water to that 20mL.

Then you can take out just 40mL of that 4L, then add 20mg (good luck again) of Phentolamine to it.

Then take 10mL of that 40mL and put it in a vial and add 150mg of Papaverine to that vial.

Now you've got 10mL = 100 doses of trimix.

aaaand you have 3.96L of water containing $259.35 of prostaglandin. Just go ahead and throw that away. Also throw out the 30mL of water containing Phentolamine+Prostaglandin. You won't need that either. You're also left with 99.98g of Phentolamine raw powder left over that you paid $199.60 for that you can throw out as well.

So, basically no matter what you do, you'll end up with 100-1000 doses of trimix and throw out >99% of your raws (>$400 thrown away). Is it worth it? Well, prescription Tri-mix is around $140/10mL vial. So if you make 4 vials, for 400 doses....I guess you technically save $150 + a doctors consultation fee. Also you have minimum 2 years worth of trimix (can't use it more than once EOD) and I dont know if it lasts that long in water! (and there really isn't a way to make it without water / some kind of true solvent...please dont even try without using a solvent to dilute, you'll definitely get your dick removed in the Emergency Room if you try to just work with dry powder raws at the microgram scale, even using geometric dilution...the particle sizes are not uniform and there will be clumping/separation/sorting rather than mixing)
Boy... Just buy a fucking calibrated 10g weight and put it on the scale, then the powder. It will accurately work even for minimal stuff like 5mg. So much drama for nothing.

Boy... Just buy a fucking calibrated 10g weight and put it on the scale, then the powder. It will accurately work even for minimal stuff like 5mg. So much drama for nothing.
What scale are you personally using? I'll buy the exact same model and test it with a 10g calibration weight and a 5mg calibration weight and post photos.

Last edited:
Back