Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Proton was suspended
Email me to:
qingdao.rep@tutanota.com
I made an order last week and my tracking still says its at shippers warehouse, I sent you guys an email. Also PMed. Would really appreciate it if you could let me know the status of my order and when it will be shipped.
I have made 4 orders with you guys so far and I am very very happy. A real life saver. Looking forward to my next order and many orders in the future!
Thank you @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals !

What’s everyone’s preferred app for tracking china post? I remember a couple folks talking about it, but I dug back about 20 pages and couldn’t find it

Anybody have any PIP reports from QSC's GHK-Cu?

I've injected 2.5mg/0.1ml three different times SubQ (stomach) with *zero* PIP.

From everything I've heard the PIP from GHK-Cu is some of the worst, and at the 2.5mg/0.1ml concentration I'd expect I should be experiencing some.

From everything I've heard the PIP from GHK-Cu is some of the worst, and at the 2.5mg/0.1ml concentration I'd expect I should be experiencing some.
No worse than any other GHk/cu I have used.

I get mild pain for a few hours then it's gone. I pin 7.5mg/0.2ml. Same as other GHK I've used.

What scale are you personally using? I'll buy the exact same model and test it with a 10g calibration weight and a 5mg calibration weight and post photos.
No. What I mean is you put the 10g weight on first, let is sit there and then put your powder on. So you have 10g+5mg and the scale will show 10.005g. I have a very cheap scale from eBay for 30€ and it works better (more accurately) in the higher weight range.

Just a aws mg scale and a calibrated weight would work sufficiently?
Yes. Mine was 30€ on eBay, so actually just a cheap scale.

I made an order last week and my tracking still says its at shippers warehouse, I sent you guys an email. Also PMed. Would really appreciate it if you could let me know the status of my order and when it will be shipped.
I have made 4 orders with you guys so far and I am very very happy. A real life saver. Looking forward to my next order and many orders in the future!
Thank you @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals !
Relax. If it's international tracking it will always show the package sitting at the senders warehouse for over a week. It's nothing unusual.

No. What I mean is you put the 10g weight on first, let is sit there and then put your powder on. So you have 10g+5mg and the scale will show 10.005g. I have a very cheap scale from eBay for 30€ and it works better (more accurately) in the higher weight range.

Yes. Mine was 30€ on eBay, so actually just a cheap scale.
Damn!!! Thanks! I had no idea this was a thing. Going to try this. My cheap ebay scale came with 2 10g weights for calibration so I can just use one of them.

Back