Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Forgot to mention a few days ago my order arrived safe and on time got a few grams of var no customs tape or anything to hint tampered with. Im on a break for now so it sits in the freezer can't comment on potency yet it looks like how raw var should look. I have no reason to second gues Qsc products. Thats all i got im going back in my hole while yall argue with each other

It was tested on muscular dystrophy kids at one point, the dosing was kind of crazy but it doesn't apply to physique athletes. I'm documenting my experience with it, dosing/frequency and any sides if they show.

do you happen to remember results for the kids? Frick that would be awesome and likely the key for them... horrible horrible shit. if any promise at all and well tolerated we should start "buyers club" for them and let parents decide vs waiting 10 more years for phase 4 trials. shitty they are off patent as obv less push to get through testing... I imagine some analogs are in the works but will take forever.... prob groups of moms already on it if showed decent promise(which if works at all it would).

2 months and still haven’t received my order… been at customs for 1 month, do I take the L?

Have received other parcels within 6 weeks no issues.

Why don't you try some T3? That's what most people need anyway. I don't find T3 to be a good fat burner, but I do think it really helps the metabolism to function in an optimized way, and I feel better with small amounts of T3 throughout the day.

2mg salbutamol is not enough. You should combine salbutamol with caffeine for most effect. For example, 4mg salbutamol and 200mg caffeine, two-three-four times per day etc, for maximum muscle preservation and fat burning potential.
Theres no t3 at my countries pharmacy, only t4 and some pharmacists just give t4 without prescriptions so i just abused that.
I have upped my salbutamol though. 4mg on waking up with a cup of coffee or 2. and 4mg later on the day with another cup of coffee.
I do feel lethargic but that comes and goes, maybe its cause of discontinuing the t4 or just cause im doing 1500 cals for about 10 weeks now (wtf lmaoo) .

@ironmaster73
There is always going to be some loss but I would think backloading slin pins would keep it minimal, plus be pretty accurate... (not like you were eyeballing it in a 60mL syringe or something)...
What compound again?
Did you reach out to Q yet?

@ironmaster73
There is always going to be some loss but I would think backloading slin pins would keep it minimal, plus be pretty accurate... (not like you were eyeballing it in a 60mL syringe or something)...
What compound again?
Did you reach out to Q yet?
not reached out yet. got 10 x test e 10 x tren/prop/mast mix 20 x primo only used the test and mix atm results are solid and no you do not lose any space when back loading slin pins.

I will be replying to tutanota emails using the @sigmachemical.com.cn email

Idk wtf with tutanota, even that I have a premium account, it seems I exceeded number of daily replies or idk wtf is that

I am getting sick of this stupid fuck worthless encrypted emails :mad:

1682604892833.png

Is there like a guide for HGH routines. It's all over the place with info. Nobody has a definite answer, its like JUST INJECT whenever or shit like this.

Is there like a guide for HGH routines. It's all over the place with info. Nobody has a definite answer, its like JUST INJECT whenever or shit like this.
There are some guiding principles based on what your goals are and how much your trying to do.

My experience for the greatest effect, 1/2 daily dose AM fasted and 1/2 daily dose right before bed. Try and avoid alot of carbs before bed to prevent BG issues. I would do every day dosing, starting at 2-4 iu per day and gently titrating the dose upwards every couple of weeks as your body gets accustomed to it.

That's the most general answer I can think of, there are nuances of course so others will chime in but that's where I started.

There are some guiding principles based on what your goals are and how much your trying to do.

My experience for the greatest effect, 1/2 daily dose AM fasted and 1/2 daily dose right before bed. Try and avoid alot of carbs before bed to prevent BG issues. I would do every day dosing, starting at 2-4 iu per day and gently titrating the dose upwards every couple of weeks as your body gets accustomed to it.

That's the most general answer I can think of, there are nuances of course so others will chime in but that's where I started.
Thank you

how much are you running iu wise

Back