Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

QSC, any chance we can get a more updated Tirzepatide test after you guys ramped production up here?
Not sure on the policy behind frequency of these things.

QSC, any chance we can get a more updated Tirzepatide test after you guys ramped production up here?
Not sure on the policy behind frequency of these things.
A tirzepatide test cost 380 USD.

I did 2 tests, the 5mg and 10mg versions.

Up to customers know to keep us accountable on the quality of this products.

If there is any doubts about the quality, send for testing to Jano or Analiza Bialek.

As far as I know there is a huge thread about GLP-1 and 80% of posts are revierws about our semaglutide and tirzepatide, and people seem to be very satisfied.

Same for Reddit posts about our tirzepatide, you can find plenty of posts and reviews.

A tirzepatide test cost 380 USD.

I did 2 tests, the 5mg and 10mg versions.

Up to customers know to keep us accountable on the quality of this products.

If there is any doubts about the quality, send for testing to Jano or Analiza Bialek.

As far as I know there is a huge thread about GLP-1 and 80% of posts are revierws about our semaglutide and tirzepatide, and people seem to be very satisfied.

Same for Reddit posts about our tirzepatide, you can find plenty of posts and reviews.
Not being pushy, was just curious about how up-to-date things are kept. Especially with the explosion in popularity/ higher production lately.

In the last couple months I've placed 5 or 6 domestic orders. Simple process, basic good communication and quick responses to any questions, TA times have been on point everytime. I have no experience with international reship but I'll probably be trying it soon enough since I've got a few folks asking for stuff not yet domestic.

Is there like a guide for HGH routines. It's all over the place with info. Nobody has a definite answer, its like JUST INJECT whenever or shit like this.
Type-IIx has an awesome write up regarding fatloss, the thread does talk about other goals with hgh, very much worth reading. Search his username.
But, yes, there are a ton of different dosing protocols with different goals & theories. Type-IIx lays the science out... and the thread does discuss other goals of hgh briefly.

I have a plan to add PGE1 (Prostaglandine E1) in lyophilised form like peptides

100mcg per vial. 10 vials per kit

I should know how many are interested.
I think that would depend on some info, like the price of a kit, how it needs to be stored, how long it stays good if it hasn't been mixed, and how long an open vial can be kept once mixed.

There are some guiding principles based on what your goals are and how much your trying to do.

My experience for the greatest effect, 1/2 daily dose AM fasted and 1/2 daily dose right before bed. Try and avoid alot of carbs before bed to prevent BG issues. I would do every day dosing, starting at 2-4 iu per day and gently titrating the dose upwards every couple of weeks as your body gets accustomed to it.

That's the most general answer I can think of, there are nuances of course so others will chime in but that's where I started.
For weightloss gh in morning fasted, for growth and recovery pre bed. Make sure to space carbs at least an hour before gh injection, insulin is antagonistic to gh

Back