Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Doesn't dissolve clearly
I regularly make 100ml at 650mg/ml

No pH testing either. 1% BAC, sometimes 2%

I heat the bac in a beaker with a torch lighter then dump in the LCAR and stir until dissolved but cloudy. I let it rest for maybe 15 minutes or so and it's crystal clear.

Never get pip aside from the typical slight muscle tightness LCAR is known for.

I regularly make 100ml at 650mg/ml

No pH testing either. 1% BAC, sometimes 2%

I heat the bac in a beaker with a torch lighter then dump in the LCAR and stir until dissolved but cloudy. I let it rest for maybe 15 minutes or so and it's crystal clear.

Never get pip aside from the typical slight muscle tightness LCAR is known for.
you make it sound easy.

I may try it down the road, but I think I am just going to order the 200mg kit from here.

There is a theory that it help with some ED specifically Peyronie's which I developed last year. It's starting to mess with my sex life with the misses.

I have brewed it clear but burned like a mfer for my first ever brew
But what was the deal on that, i can't remember....was it carnitine tartrate?
L-carnitine only gives me PIP when i go above 500mg/mL with 0.9% BA in sterile water.
Side note: NaCl works too.

L-carnitine only gives me PIP when i go above 500mg/mL with 0.9% BA in sterile water.
Carnitine base.

I think it was just the PH.

I hear about people using baking soda as well for a buffer

The only time I've ever gotten pip from L-carnatine is when I didn't pin deep enough.

This is the Pfizer "Caverject" drug for anyone wanting to look it up quickly. Typical dose is 2.5-40mcg. Patients do report erections lasting 4+ hours with this single-drug compound. Anyone trying it should have pseudoephedrine on hand to deflate your penis or you might have to go to the ER. In the USA, pseudoephedrine is the one that is *technically* OTC but you still have to ask the human pharmacist for it specifically and sign a sheet and get put into a government database of people who might be making meth if it seems like buying "too much" of this.

Also of note are Tri-Mix and Bi-Mix:

(5mL bottle "Tri-Mix" contains)
Papaverine 150mg
Phentolamine 5-10mg
Prostaglandin E1 50-100mcg

but it seems like when places remove one ingredient to make it cheaper they create "bi-mix" and leave out the prostaglandin:

(5mL bottle "Bi-Mix" contains)
Papaverine 150mg
Phentolamine 5-10mg

There's also a "Quad Mix" out there with 1mg atropine added but literally no one has been able to report a difference vs. Tri-Mix.
Interesting. Does it make your dick look bigger or just give you an intense erection? I ain't gotta problem getting one and don't really have a desire to be hard for 4 hours straight lol.

Back