Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You're right but just take more and use garlic lol. Are the results worth it with injectable?
I've had labs that would suggest this much; having test at 190ng/dl before my TRT diagnosis, I did two labs afterward while running test prop at 300mg per week. First test my levels were at 1200ng, adding 500mg LCAR for the following 4 weeks the second test tapped at 2300ng/dl.

There's studies on how it can help with androgen receptor health, wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself.

its not gonna be encrypted that way, but it ll work
No need to create or use tutanota for customers just email me from your normal emails like gmails, protons etc that you used to use
This was covered in more depth a few pages back, but the TL;DR is if it’s tutanota to tutanota it’s encrypted the whole time, and if it’s anything else then it is not encrypted during transmission.
Thanks guys. I'll continue emailing from my proton then, for now atleast.

I've had labs that would suggest this much; having test at 190ng/dl before my TRT diagnosis, I did two labs afterward while running test prop at 300mg per week. First test my levels were at 1200ng, adding 500mg LCAR for the following 4 weeks the second test tapped at 2300ng/dl.

There's studies on how it can help with androgen receptor health, wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself.
Wow cool. I knew it improved androgen receptors, but I previously thought the effect was only marginal, especially if enhanced. Did you know anyone else who had a similar result?

Interesting. Does it make your dick look bigger or just give you an intense erection? I ain't gotta problem getting one and don't really have a desire to be hard for 4 hours straight lol.
Yeah rock hard for 2-4 hours. Sometimes it ends up getting bigger than “natural” erections but that’s not the main effect.

Is intl domestic reship when a product is ordered from overseas then lands somewhere in the US to their people for example and then the end delivery to the person who purchased said items received them from a US address?

Was that convulsed or did that make sense?

Tried PT-141, 1mg made my cock hard all day. Sexual desire increased quite substantially but that part may have been a placebo.

Is intl domestic reship when a product is ordered from overseas then lands somewhere in the US to their people for example and then the end delivery to the person who purchased said items received them from a US address?

Was that convulsed or did that make sense?
Yes. You’re correct

Back