Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So many email changes. Watch the individual lettering on emails coming in for request of payment. QSC careful someone may act like you not be you for free bitcoin. I emailed you also

Is there anything I can mix mk677 powder with to get rid of the bad taste?
No mk677 just has that bitter vinegar taste and smell. Your best bet is just to make capsules and swallow them. You could make an injectable but honestly there's no need to with mk677 cuz it has very good oral.bioavalibility and works perfectly fine when taken orally

Email isn’t sending through from my proton email address. Error message stating user cannot receive email. Is anyone else having the same issue? I’ve also tried my personal email, same issue..

Just got 3 kits of tren hex am reading here it’s 100mg per ml I was under the assumption that it only came in 76 mg per ml can someone chime in here is this a good thing or does it mean I most likely got tren e 100 mg I honestly unsure is tren hex possible at 100 mg

Just got 3 kits of tren hex am reading here it’s 100mg per ml I was under the assumption that it only came in 76 mg per ml can someone chime in here is this a good thing or does it mean I most likely got tren e 100 mg I honestly unsure is tren hex possible at 100 mg
you have to substract ester weight.
there is 76mg active tren in tren hex.

It only came in 76mg/ml when it was produced by pharmaceutical companies. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible to brew at 100mg.

You should do some more research before using tren, if you don’t know this very basic information

It only came in 76mg/ml when it was produced by pharmaceutical companies. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible to brew at 100mg.

You should do some more research before using tren, if you don’t know this very basic information
ah hes refering to parabolan.
got the question wrong then i guess xD

Gents just on here for the first time and just finished QSC introduction, maybe I missed it but is there a website link? I did a Google search which gave me multiple sites all different from each other

Gents just on here for the first time and just finished QSC introduction, maybe I missed it but is there a website link? I did a Google search which gave me multiple sites all different from each other
Read the first 20 pages and the last 20 pages. Great start to learn what you need to know about a source.

There is no website. You need the price list (search the thread) and the source email address (search the thread).

Back