Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No mk677 just has that bitter vinegar taste and smell. Your best bet is just to make capsules and swallow them. You could make an injectable but honestly there's no need to with mk677 cuz it has very good oral.bioavalibility and works perfectly fine when taken orally
Thanks, I don't mind it if at home. But, if on the go, I might not have something to rinse it down with because that foul taste lingers for like a half hour lol. Yeah it def works fine orally haha.

It only came in 76mg/ml when it was produced by pharmaceutical companies. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible to brew at 100mg.

You should do some more research before using tren, if you don’t know this very basic information
I e used tren for 15 years just not hex I’ve only dune one cycle of it

Halodrol (prohormone)

2446-23-2 4-氯去氢甲睾醇 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

10g = $95
50g = $390
100g = $750​
Heeyyyyy... this might have to sit in my next experimental stack with the epistane.. and could you guys bring your standalone moq down from a kilo?? I've been wanting that shot for a long while and all the places I've found it have been too sketch.
And when you get your minute could I get you to look at the email I sent?? Keeping you guys in the loop and if you have any experiences like this letting me know what to expect? Thanx

Guys wanting to try PGE1, just be careful with it till you know if you’re sensitive to it or not. Last year I decided to play around with Trimix so got a script and had a few painful experiences. Some men are hypersensitive to it and you will end up with 4-5 hour very painful erections. I tried Trimix first and even lowered the dose to where the PGE1 was about 2-3 mcg and still had painful erections that lasted way longer than I wanted them to. Ended up switching to Bimix and now I’m a multiple hour sex god

Tried PT-141, 1mg made my cock hard all day. Sexual desire increased quite substantially but that part may have been a placebo.
The first time I tried it I did 1.5 mgs and within 30 mins I had the worst nauseating feeling and was just completely lethargic and couldn't move for like 4 hours .... after that passed all I wanted to do was fuck and was Hard for the whole night and next morning. Lol ... after that I found 1 mg was perfect!

The first time I tried it I did 1.5 mgs and within 30 mins I had the worst nauseating feeling and was just completely lethargic and couldn't move for like 4 hours .... after that passed all I wanted to do was fuck and was Hard for the whole night and next morning. Lol ... after that I found 1 mg was perfect!
My results were mixed with PT-141. I have had between 500mcg and 2mg. Sometimes it causes nice erections, but more than half the time I have had nausea for a considerable amount of time. Which kinda kills the feeling of being turned on.

My results were mixed with PT-141. I have had between 500mcg and 2mg. Sometimes it causes nice erections, but more than half the time I have had nausea for a considerable amount of time. Which kinda kills the feeling of being turned on.
Sometimes the nausea makes you realize you have new kinks unexplored.

Guys wanting to try PGE1, just be careful with it till you know if you’re sensitive to it or not. Last year I decided to play around with Trimix so got a script and had a few painful experiences. Some men are hypersensitive to it and you will end up with 4-5 hour very painful erections. I tried Trimix first and even lowered the dose to where the PGE1 was about 2-3 mcg and still had painful erections that lasted way longer than I wanted them to. Ended up switching to Bimix and now I’m a multiple hour sex god
A few years ago i had priapism due to an antidepressant

What saved me was half an hour of indoor cycling. All the blood went to my legs and heart

Back